Author Topic: Invention Is The Mother Of All Necessity. Double Barreled AR.  (Read 2536 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
quote is from Jeff Cooper.... I guess the side by side 1911 got some boys at Silver Shadow in Israel thinking....."Hey why not?"

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/04/foghorn/silver-shadow-to-unveil-new-double-barreled-assault-rifle/

Silver Shadow to Unveil New Double Barreled Assault Rifle

Posted on April 27, 2012 by Nick Leghorn

Israeli Defense is reporting that Silver Shadow, an Israeli arms manufacturer, is on the verge of announcing a new double barreled assault rifle. Seeing as their existing line of firearms is based around the AR-15 platform (and going by the picture here) it looks to be some mutated form of AR-15.
According to ID the company will release the full details in June in Paris, but until then all we can do is speculate. Needless to say this probably will fit under the ATF’s definition of a machine gun.

[h/t Jesse]

Pic at link, or just a teaser pic anyway... ::)

Where's billt? He'll get one, like Mikey, he'll shoot anything........ ;)
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

gunman42782

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Invention Is The Mother Of All Necessity. Double Barreled AR.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 04:28:42 AM »
 ::) ::)
Life Member of the NRA

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 03:14:20 PM »
Great, a new way to run through expensive ammo twice as fast now!
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 05:43:54 PM »
Think of it as a mini-mini-gun
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk