Author Topic: AR-10 update from Rawles  (Read 10989 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 879
Re: AR-10 update from Rawles
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2009, 08:20:51 PM »

Midway had them two weeks ago..I found some for a friend that way.

Not anymore  :'(

C Products five and ten rounds are listed as "coming soon," but everything else is listed as "out of stock - no backorder."  :'(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

TexGun

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2009, 09:34:52 PM »
Got an "in stock" email from BravoComanyUSA.com and by the time I got to the website, minutes later the DPMS mags were gone.

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 08:17:08 PM »
Been pinching pennies for a AR-10. One of these days and every time I see a 3 gun comp makes me want to sell everything I own (With exception of my weapons) on Ebay to scrape up the dough.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2009, 08:41:05 PM »
Not anymore  :'(

C Products five and ten rounds are listed as "coming soon," but everything else is listed as "out of stock - no backorder."  :'(

I was just looking for stuff on Midway, and damn near everything is backordered. Not just ammo or reloading stuff, I mean a book on Army gear, some optics, lube pad and spray. I also never got a monthly sale flyer this month, wonder is the USPS folks kept it for themselves or if Midway even sent one out this go-round.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2009, 11:21:56 AM »
I don't know if Armalite is still running the special, but they were offering 5 mags in a package at a very reasonable price.  Even if it is on backorder, get in line if you can.

-Bidah
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 08:07:12 AM »

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2009, 12:32:15 AM »
Pathfinder,
Midway did not send a flier for February.  It was online only.  They sent their master catalog this month.  They are sending a March flier.

I have so much stuff on backorder from MIdway, I can't keep it straight.  The one thing I have been waiting for in particular was a DPMS barrel.  I was No. 1 on the backorder list and they cancelled it automatically after 90 days and won't let me reorder it.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk