Author Topic: ARs Image being Improved  (Read 8642 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Re: ARs Image being Improved
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2009, 05:06:10 AM »
Maybe it's me, but I'm not getting all of this politically correct name changing, in order to appease a group that would vote to totally enslave you if they had half a chance? With the exception of a very few fence sitters on the gun issue, it is a complete waste of time trying to convert an anti gunner into "liking" assault rifles, or most any gun for that matter. If they didn't exist, they would simply move down the list and start bitching about the next gun that, "hunters don't really need for sporting purposes".

This reminds me of that time Clinton came up with a "list" of firearms he, along with the government, would "guarantee" a citizen could own. There wasn't a single handgun on it! It was a bit like tempting the donkey with a turd instead of a carrot. I put this "kinder, gentler name changing" in the same category with trying to appease the anti's. These people, who would gladly destroy your Second Amendment rights with the stroke of a pen if they could, aren't worth the effort to deal with. It kind of sours my stomach trying this politically correct form of a$$ kissing. I'll continue to call my ASSAULT RIFLES just that. Especially in front of anti gunners, just because I know deep down it upsets them. As I see it with anti gunners it is always going to go one way or the other. Either they will be upset, or else I will. This is one way I can help them reach for the Alka Seltzer.  Bill T.  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk