Author Topic: Brady Schemes Exposed  (Read 2036 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Brady Schemes Exposed
« on: September 26, 2008, 08:31:50 AM »
http://mensnewsdaily.com/2008/09/25/brady-schemes-exposed/

Anti-gun-rights crusader and Brady gun-ban hero David Hemenway, a Harvard professor of “health policy,” has developed plans for gun bans and rights restrictions that will skirt the Heller gun-rights findings and attack the rights of the public, with little or no effect on crime.

Create the National Firearm Safety Administration, which could quickly occur if anti-rights candidate B.H. Obama wins the presidency (see Obama’s unbroken anti-gun-rights voting record). It would mimic the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in some respects, with stunning power in a loosely controlled agency’s hands.

Hemenway says, “The agency needs the resources and the power (including standard setting, recall, and research capability) for making reasonable decisions about firearms… Similarly, each specific rule regulating the manufacture and sale of firearms should go through a more scientific administrative process rather than the more political legislative process. It’s time to take some of the politics out of firearm safety.”

The cleverly crafted plan would move the constitutional right to keep and bear arms out of the legislative process and representation of your elected officials, where your voice can be heard, and into the hands of bureaucrats and agenda-driven insiders immune to your desires or fundamental rights.
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: Brady Schemes Exposed
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 11:41:49 AM »
A B-HO presidency is NOT an option.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Mr.45

• Active Forum Member
  • TAP RACK READY
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 04:58:47 AM »
Cant speak about this without colorfull language. Must be McCain in 2009!
RDH

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 08:33:46 AM »
While I agree that BHO must be stopped, think about this for just a second.  If this organization started it would need staff.  If all the applicants were gunners and NRA members what do you think that would do?  Sure, pipe dream but possible. 

Similarly, each specific rule regulating the manufacture and sale of firearms should go through a more scientific administrative process rather than the more political legislative process. It’s time to take some of the politics out of firearm safety.”

The cleverly crafted plan would move the constitutional right to keep and bear arms out of the legislative process and representation of your elected officials, where your voice can be heard, and into the hands of bureaucrats and agenda-driven insiders immune to your desires or fundamental rights.
When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 10:56:41 AM »
While I agree that BHO must be stopped, think about this for just a second.  If this organization started it would need staff.  If all the applicants were gunners and NRA members what do you think that would do?  Sure, pipe dream but possible. 

Help wanted: New Bureaucracy being implemented. Vetting of your political background required. BoHo contributors a big plus. NRA members and other gun owners need not apply. Must have the basic understanding that inanimate objects rise up of their own accord and commit horrible acts.

Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:47:17 PM »

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 07:15:05 PM »
Part of the problem with Sarah Brady and her fellow travelers, is that they react to situations in an emotional manner not  a rational and reasoned manner. If the average garden variety thug knew that most people were armed and knew how to use their firearm, this country would be far safer.
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk