Author Topic: Want to see class warfare at work?  (Read 1619 times)

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Want to see class warfare at work?
« on: September 28, 2008, 10:47:54 AM »
First, Obama's 'tax cut' is a one time rebate of $500 single / $1000 married. Second, he gets his '95% of people will get a tax cut' by giving it to the 47% of people not in the top 5% of wage earners. and the 48% of people who have no federal tax burden and thus PAY NO FEDERAL TAXES.  That last part just plain cheeses me off. Talk about attempting to buy votes!  >:(  And yes, he does plan to repeal or let expire the Bush tax cuts, so that effects what you actually see in the tax year 2009. After that, everyone that pays taxes actually sees an increase.

I found a site that shows you exactly how Obama sticks it to the real middle class.

http://www.alchemytoday.com/obamataxcut/

Note that if you make very little money, the site will proudly proclaim
Your Obama Tax Cut:
$$$.$$
This is $$$.$$ more than the $$.$$ cut you will get from McCain.

If McCain plan benefits you, you have to read the paragraph to see the difference yourself.  Play around with the calculator parameters to see how this is truly class warfare.

Also note the email you send would only show what Obama's plan gave you, never McCains, even if it was larger. 
Again, remember that even if you see a higher cut from Obama, that FULL NUMBER disappears in 2010, and you get an increase as Bush's cuts are not extended. McCain's cuts stay steady.
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Want to see class warfare at work?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 04:53:00 PM »
Gee, you mean UMM UHHH is lying to us!!

I'm Shocked!  Shocked I tell you!

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Want to see class warfare at work?
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 01:17:43 AM »
Democrats using class warfare? ???  Say it ain't so.  Aren't they the guys that stand up (ref. Joe Biden gaffe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4) for the little guy?  I heard they even give more to charity http://magicstatistics.com/2006/11/29/republicans-are-more-charitable-than-democrats/.  Democrats rool and Republicans drool.

Yes, I am being sarcastic. ;D
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk