Author Topic: Heaven was needing a hero..  (Read 11176 times)

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Heaven was needing a hero..
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 12:39:40 AM »
I'm mad.. I'm sick to my stomach.. have to get this off my chest.

Tomorrow we bury the fallen soldier here in Howard. His funeral is in Fredonia Ks. ( about 35 miles form here.).then they will transport his body here for a graveside service.

Just got this tonight..
Now THIS is enough for me to think seriously about taking it for the team and putting my redneck woman's size 8 boot right in the pocket....making it where he will be singing soprano for awhile..  >:(
This is one sick SOB.. surprised someone hasn't "put a cap in his ass".

I am furious!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fred Phelps and his family will picket the funeral of Sgt. Bryant Mackey in Fredonia from 9:15 to 10 a.m. Friday. The Fredonia Chamber of Commerce is requesting that everyone in the community come out and line the street to show support for the grieving family, and for this American soldier who died on our behalf.

We can do the same here in Howard when the procession arrives, although I really doubt that the creeps will come to Elk County.

If you can stand it, here is the website that confirms the plans announced by the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

tombogan03884

« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 12:49:48 AM »
That son of a bitch needs his ass kicked and to hell with what the law says. Same with flag burners, and after their beating if the local cops have any ba#$s they will arrest HIM for inciting a riot.

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 01:01:26 AM »
Our local law here is kinda on the redneck side. I doubt he would get much "protection".. I hope he doesn't show.
I really AM afraid I might pop him in the chops. I get a bit out of control sometimes on things like this.  >:(
The ONLY reason I wouldn't walk straight up to him is out of respect for the soldiers family.. To cause more ruckus at a funeral site might not be in the best of taste..
((But I can't be trusted and I will promise nothing to no one where this ass-wipe is concerned. ))

tombogan03884

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 01:05:54 AM »
Some states have passed laws about disturbing funerals because of this low life, is Ks. one? These scum always attract the media, I'll be watching , and cheering for you.

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2008, 09:41:38 AM »
I made this video of Bryant's last ride...and it is up in our video section of the Elk County site.
Since you all were kind enough to allow me to vent to you about the Phelps guy.., I wanted to share this with you.
It was so hard for me to do this..  :'( :'( :'(

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 05:14:25 AM »

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2008, 10:07:05 AM »
Teresa,

That was magnificent.  If our heroes have to fall they should be passed to God with all of the honor and respect we can muster.

Can't comment more now cause I gotta get a fresh cup of coffee..this one tastes salty.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2008, 02:36:33 PM »
Whew! I'm with you, Haz.
Thank you, Teresa.
Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2008, 03:02:33 PM »
Was that the Patriot Guard in the video?

We have used them at funerals here, and they do a wonderful job of insulating the families from "nuts."  They are organized and trained to do the things that need to be done in a very respective way. 

If anyone wants to know more about them, needs their help, or wishes to support the Guard, their web site is www.patriotguard.org
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2008, 04:58:52 PM »
Thanks for the kind words.. and yes it was the patriot guard.. There was over 300 of them that day. Quite emotional to see.

And Fred Phelps DID show up at the funeral with his little screaming group of hate mongers and the Patriot Guards totally surrounded them in a circle, touching shoulders.. with their backs to them waving their huge flags. I guess you couldn't even see them. And the cops turned a deaf ear and blind eye, Needless to say they didn't stay long nor follow the procession to Howard ( 35 miles )

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2008, 07:34:58 PM »
May God bless this brave young man, keep him secure in His arms.

May God grant peace to his family and friends who still miss him, and always will.

And God bless you, Teresa, for sharing this with us all.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk