Author Topic: MILSPIN Magnus Brass Utility Knife, Box Cutter, EDC Utility Blade On Sale Today  (Read 224 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
Today only, or while supplies last (And they probably wont), we're running a crazy deal on Amazon for our Magnus Blade to help boost our organic ranking there to compete with all the other Chinese made garbage.

***We've knocked the price down to $21.98/unit for you and that includes free mega fast prime shipping.***

Side note/rant: we all know most of what you see in retail stores, Amazon, etc are items made in China. What we didn't realize until recently, is that the majority of the stuff you see on Amazon isn't just being made in China, it is actually being sold by Chinese companies. It's one thing to import products from China as an American company for resale in America (also not ideal) where at least Americans benefit monetarily, it's entirely different when we're buying crap directly from China with no benefit to America at all.

So we're going to continue trying to overtake as many Chinese owned products dominating the Amazon marketplace as we can, little by little.

Win/Win for everyone, you get a sweet utility blade for pennies, we get our listing rank boosted with the increase of sales. You win, we win, America wins. 

Anyways, today only, or while supplies last, head over to Amazon with the link below or clicking on any of the product photos and snatch up as many Magnus blades as you want. Perfect timing with Christmas upon us! And you'll get same/next day delivery with Prime.

We can't thank you enough for your support! God Bless! ​

I would buy one, but I have 2 already. I replaced the coil spring with a stronger on in the one I wear as a neck knife.

https://www.amazon.com/MILSPIN-Magnus-Utility-Retractable-Veteran/dp/B0CDMCKR7Z/s?k=box+cutter
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk