Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772003 times)

tombogan03884

Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1240 on: July 22, 2009, 05:50:32 PM »
I hear that in Texas, the dirts pretty cheap, it's the water that's getting a little expensive!

You fellas getting any rain down there cuz up here in in the northeast, we've about had enough.....July 24 might see 68 degrees and another day of rain.....

We've started getting lucky in NH, it rains at night and the days are in the 70's
Global warming is bullshit.

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1241 on: July 22, 2009, 06:59:54 PM »
  Nothing is cheap anymore. Not even dirt. Land prices in Texas would suprise you. Unless you want to live in the dessert in the western part of our great state.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #1242 on: July 23, 2009, 03:56:35 PM »
Oh hell Kid, you brought kin onto the forum???  ;D Welcome Johnny Bravo. Love the cartoon by the way.

True_Texan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1243 on: July 24, 2009, 01:19:58 AM »
Oh hell Kid, you brought kin onto the forum???  ;D Welcome Johnny Bravo. Love the cartoon by the way.

Cartoon?? That is really him I'm pretty sure. ;D

Glad to have kinfolk of Kid on the forums. Welcome and happy as all git out to have another Texan join.

"Today these forums! Tomorrow we will remove our state from the Union and tell BHO to kiss our ass. Or at least just flat out tell Hussein to KIA and FOAD!" - HMM, kind of a long battle cry.

Maybe just shorten the whole thing to: FOADIAF* BHO!!!

*F^@k' off and die in a fire.
"Before giving someone a piece of your mind, be sure you have enough to spare."

Texas_Bryan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1244 on: July 24, 2009, 01:33:42 AM »

Glad to have kinfolk of Kid on the forums. Welcome and happy as all git out to have another Texan join.

"Today these forums! Tomorrow we will remove our state from the Union and tell BHO to kiss our ass. Or at least just flat out tell Hussein to KIA and FOAD!" - HMM, kind of a long battle cry.

Welcome fellow Texan.

Should we start a phone tree for that day?  I got my rebellion ammo ready and my anti-tyranny rifle on stand by.  I'm about ready to take over this forum and declare it the National Gun Forum of Texas.  Once the Texas bourbon whiskey distillery starts putting their drink to market I ain't got no use for the Union. ;)

Sponsor

« Reply #1245 on: Today at 07:19:01 PM »

True_Texan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1245 on: July 24, 2009, 01:43:21 AM »
Welcome fellow Texan.

Should we start a phone tree for that day?  I got my rebellion ammo ready and my anti-tyranny rifle on stand by.  I'm about ready to take over this forum and declare it the National Gun Forum of Texas.  Once the Texas bourbon whiskey distillery starts putting their drink to market I ain't got no use for the Union. ;)

Lots of personal ones going.  ;)  ;)

Side note: You ever tried Dripping Springs Vodka? Pretty smooth stuff, even after they burned down and reopened.
"Before giving someone a piece of your mind, be sure you have enough to spare."

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1246 on: July 24, 2009, 10:52:06 AM »
I wonder how many Texans bemoan the fact that Texas gave up their country to become a state. :'(

My father was born in Texas and my grandfather stated his career as a minister as a circuit riding minister in west Texas and New Mexico.  So I am able to claim a wee little bit of Texas heritage.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #1247 on: July 24, 2009, 11:44:18 AM »
Johnny - It appears that you have been well welcomed, and the last few days have exposed you to more on here than anyone needs to know.

Welcome anyway!

If you can steal that stolen silver nose from Kid it can be traded for Hazritas in the corner  ;)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1248 on: July 24, 2009, 12:05:03 PM »

We need to just go ahead and secede. ;D The nation of Texas. Got a nice ring, don't it?

President Perry? Bring back Dubya as President of Texas? ;D Ya'll realize that everyone on the forum will want to immigrate. DRTV members should be granted automatic citizenship.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1249 on: July 24, 2009, 12:08:58 PM »
REPUBLIC OF TEXAS
sounds good..
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk