Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772025 times)

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1250 on: July 24, 2009, 01:03:11 PM »
Thanks for all the welcomes. You are a great bunch of guys. I am proud to be a texan ( 6th generation ). But these days we all need to stick together as proud americans. This country is in trouble and it's people like us that can make a difference. I feel lucky to have found you guys. Thank you Kid ! I hope to get to know all of you.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #1251 on: July 24, 2009, 01:05:00 PM »
Thanks for all the welcomes. You are a great bunch of guys. I am proud to be a texan ( 6th generation ). But these days we all need to stick together as proud americans. This country is in trouble and it's people like us that can make a difference. I feel lucky to have found you guys. Thank you Kid ! I hope to get to know all of you.

Oh, you will.....if you stick around....you will........whether you want to or not............. we tell it all, brother, we tell it all.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1252 on: July 26, 2009, 07:28:32 PM »
Johnny - It appears that you have been well welcomed, and the last few days have exposed you to more on here than anyone needs to know.

Welcome anyway!

If you can steal that stolen silver nose from Kid it can be traded for Hazritas in the corner  ;)
Shame on you for promoting the black market.
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

ghostman1960

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1253 on: July 30, 2009, 05:53:44 AM »
Hello everyone. My name is Jim. I have been a shooter for quite a few years now but never owned a ar15 before.  So before joining the darkside and getting one I wanted to learn about them first. Well I joined ar15.com and was there about a month when I was accused of being a previously banned member and was locked out. Oh well. Anyway this board seems to have a bunch of great people here and I am looking foward to learning from yall.

Timothy

« Reply #1254 on: July 30, 2009, 07:04:47 AM »
Hello everyone. My name is Jim. I have been a shooter for quite a few years now but never owned a ar15 before.  So before joining the darkside and getting one I wanted to learn about them first. Well I joined ar15.com and was there about a month when I was accused of being a previously banned member and was locked out. Oh well. Anyway this board seems to have a bunch of great people here and I am looking foward to learning from yall.

Welcome Aboard G-Man1960,

I'm not an AR guy (yet) but there are some very knowledgable and helpful folks here that can answer ANY questions you have.  Stick around and check the "Tactical Rifle and Carbine" forum.

Tim

Sponsor

« Reply #1255 on: Today at 09:30:01 PM »

ghostman1960

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1255 on: July 30, 2009, 07:42:31 AM »
Thank you Tim

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1256 on: July 30, 2009, 10:38:45 AM »
Welcome Ghostman.  Glad to have you on board and you are welcome here.  Like Tim said, many knowledgeable people here willing to share their knowlegde and a lot more.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

dmacdougall

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1257 on: July 30, 2009, 11:29:15 AM »
Hello from Land of OZ!!!!   :)
    I have been interested in self defense, firearms and survival since my early teens.  I have pursued these interests by studying the martial arts (primarily Jujitsu), taken firearms classes, and gone on campouts to practice wilderness survival skills.  The more I learn, the more I realize there is to learn.  I am a proud Life member of the NRA, a current member of the Kansas Rifle Association, U.S.C.C.A, and the Mill Creek Rifle Club.  When I am not working or training in firearms I am training my German Shepherd in Schutzhund.  I have been "lurking" on the forum and reading some of the posts which have been enlightening.   Thanks especially to Michael, Rob and Mike for their fantastic shows and input on the forum!!!!

Best regards!!!
Dave MacDougall

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1258 on: July 30, 2009, 11:33:53 AM »
Welcome Dave.
If you have been lurking here you know what you are in for, but I think you will like it anyway.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1259 on: July 30, 2009, 12:53:20 PM »
Ghostman?  Are ya REAL white (like me), er is ya jest a bit teeched in the head and think yer one?

;D

Welcome!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk