Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772602 times)

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1520 on: October 10, 2009, 10:42:39 AM »
Welcome to the site ErikE. BHO has free money. Just ask the people in Detroit at COBO Hall.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."

tombogan03884

« Reply #1521 on: October 10, 2009, 10:43:24 AM »
 Tell BO you need a bail out to study the effects on society of various "assault weapons".

ErikE

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1522 on: October 10, 2009, 01:28:42 PM »
Hay  tombogan03884  that's n ot a bad idea!  After all if the US Gov can give a guy a mil to study cockroaches in Germany and another a mil to study the effect of drought in the Sahara I don't see why they wouldn't give me a mil to study the effects on society of various "assault weapons". ;D

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1523 on: October 10, 2009, 01:38:30 PM »
Tell BO you need a bail out to study the effects on society of various "assault weapons".

TB....... you are so optomistic!  ;D
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #1524 on: October 10, 2009, 02:53:11 PM »
New to this site but a long time shooter.  Right now I'm into the tactical 22lr's that have come out.  Own a factory Ruger 10/22 with a Tapco Intrafuse stock, GSG5, S@W MP15-22, and Colt M4 22 carbine.  Love them all.  Now just need to find the funds to get the new Ruger SR-22 and a Remington 597 VTR.  Anybody know where some free money is? :)

Just throw your name in the pot for a Nobel Prize......hell, they're handing them out like candy these days.   ;D

And, welcome aboard.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #1525 on: Today at 06:23:36 PM »

Broke_and_Broken

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1525 on: October 12, 2009, 02:57:28 AM »
Newbie checking in from the Hoosier   8)

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #1526 on: October 12, 2009, 03:43:43 AM »
Newbie checking in from the Hoosier   8)

Welcome to the MadHouse  Broke_and_Broken

and to all the other new members   G'Day   ;D
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1527 on: October 12, 2009, 11:25:08 AM »
Welcome B & B. Hang around and get to know us. Great site.

tombogan03884

« Reply #1528 on: October 12, 2009, 11:48:29 AM »
Hay  tombogan03884  that's n ot a bad idea!  After all if the US Gov can give a guy a mil to study cockroaches in Germany and another a mil to study the effect of drought in the Sahara I don't see why they wouldn't give me a mil to study the effects on society of various "assault weapons". ;D
TB....... you are so optomistic!  ;D

It's all about the "Presentation" We could make it a joint operation, FQ should know how to write up a program proposal, and our Ca. members can scan their Newspapers and come up with liberal catch phrases like "It's for the children".
We will need staff, ammo, range fees,and of course guns, lots of guns  ;D . oh, and a notebook and pen  ;D

• Forum Member
    • RHolt Hunting Archives
  • Liked:
« Reply #1529 on: October 12, 2009, 09:18:10 PM »
Ok... So I finally got here... Us old fat guys tend to be a little slow...

I also finally broke down and bought an IPod...  and will probably get fired for listening to Michael's Podcasts...

But at least I'm happy...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk