Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772009 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1740 on: February 17, 2010, 09:56:31 PM »
Hello all.  Shooting in NC here.  Found this site through Down Range TV.  It should be interesting to see some of the discussions.

That could be the understatement of the year........  :o     ;D

Welcome aboard, XDMedic.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Wolfgang1952

• NRA Life Member
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1741 on: February 26, 2010, 08:54:13 PM »
  Newbie from Franklinton La.  I found yall from a post on Bayou Shooters.  Looks like a real good site.   
The Confederacy Will Rise Again…….

One more thing, remember the three B’s.  Bearn, Bullets, and Band-Aids

Beans, for food

Bullets, Too hunt and defend you and your family with.

Band-Aids, Too cover your wounds with

You can never have too many guns or not enough AMMO....

Wolf

Too many guns and not enough AMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1742 on: February 27, 2010, 03:33:36 PM »
  Newbie from Franklinton La.  I found yall from a post on Bayou Shooters.  Looks like a real good site.   

IMHO, it is a good site....and we are glad to have you here with us.....   :D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

cdr usn ret

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1743 on: February 27, 2010, 05:09:35 PM »
Great to be aboard.......Michael, thank you very much for what you do. I like many only hope that we can bring the next generation along and the work you do is and well make the difference.  Very important we all take the time to share our passion for the sport.
CDR Michael L Graves USN Ret.
Ruger SR-9/SR-9C/LCP/MKIII Competion/Beretta 12ga Silver Snipe & CCW

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1744 on: February 27, 2010, 05:33:31 PM »
Very glad all of you are here at DRTV. 

Welcome all.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Sponsor

« Reply #1745 on: Today at 08:11:32 PM »

44s rock

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1745 on: March 01, 2010, 02:42:06 PM »
Hello! Jim from Central Washington. I've been visiting here for a couple of years and finally decided to join up. Been in o shooting since I was a toddler shooting pellet guns in to Granpa's coal bin, nothing competetive, just for sport. NRA Life Member and enjoy hunting and the outdoors in general. Realized a lifes dream a couple of years ago when I sold my house near Seattle and bought a mini ranch in the hills near Ellensburg WA. Glad to be here!
NRA Life Member

mudman

« Reply #1746 on: March 01, 2010, 02:54:35 PM »
WELCOME to the fun house.

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #1747 on: March 01, 2010, 02:58:53 PM »
Hello! Jim from Central Washington. I've been visiting here for a couple of years and finally decided to join up. Been in o shooting since I was a toddler shooting pellet guns in to Granpa's coal bin, nothing competetive, just for sport. NRA Life Member and enjoy hunting and the outdoors in general. Realized a lifes dream a couple of years ago when I sold my house near Seattle and bought a mini ranch in the hills near Ellensburg WA. Glad to be here!

Glad you decided to jump in, enjoy the fun and don't make her call the "flying monkeys".  ;D
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

HFD60

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1748 on: March 04, 2010, 12:15:38 AM »
Checking in from PA. Looks like a good place to learn some things...

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1749 on: March 04, 2010, 12:17:20 AM »
Checking in from PA. Looks like a good place to learn some things...

It is.....and welcome to the show.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk