Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772033 times)

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1810 on: April 22, 2010, 06:58:36 AM »
Welcome ky.  You will find much to intrigue you, educate you, anger you, and make you think.  All in all, it's a magnificent aggregation of gun nuts.
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #1811 on: April 22, 2010, 08:33:32 AM »
Welcome ky.  You will find much to intrigue you, educate you, anger you, and make you think.  All in all, it's a magnificent aggregation of gun nuts.

+1

And if your lucky you'll be sent to the corner!  ;D
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

kygunnut

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1812 on: April 22, 2010, 09:06:45 AM »
Welcome, ky...

We can never have to many cats......can we?

Well we presently have 5 in the home. Wouldn't take a million dollars for any of them but wouldn't pay a plugged nickel for any more. ;D

I am presently enrolling the one in the avatar (tigger) in a two day at front site. Told him he has to start pulling his own weight with gaurd duty. ::)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

kygunnut

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1813 on: April 22, 2010, 09:26:03 AM »
Nice avatar!  You will be WELCOME here as far as I'm concerned!

;D

Thanks. That is one of five of the four legged bandits. They all need to practice up on their ninja skills as lately they have been holy terrors at night around here. Maybe Mr. Bane can get them up tp speed? ;D
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #1814 on: April 22, 2010, 10:54:07 AM »
Hey ky, I see Mount Washington is a short drive from Ft. Knox, which puts Knob Creek that close too. 

You enjoy the shoots there?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #1815 on: Today at 10:25:32 PM »

kygunnut

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1815 on: April 22, 2010, 12:25:37 PM »
Hey ky, I see Mount Washington is a short drive from Ft. Knox, which puts Knob Creek that close too.  

You enjoy the shoots there?

Ya betcha! At least as much as my own mobility and budget allow.

Nothing like the sound of full auto fire in the morning!!! :o

It is about a 20 minute drive. I am also a member of the Frencreek Sportsmen Club which is also about 20 minutes away.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1816 on: April 22, 2010, 01:45:23 PM »
Well we presently have 5 in the home. Wouldn't take a million dollars for any of them but wouldn't pay a plugged nickel for any more. ;D

I am presently enrolling the one in the avatar (tigger) in a two day at front site. Told him he has to start pulling his own weight with gaurd duty. ::)

I know what ya mean!

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1817 on: April 23, 2010, 03:03:29 PM »
Ya betcha! At least as much as my own mobility and budget allow.

Nothing like the sound of full auto fire in the morning!!! :o

It is about a 20 minute drive. I am also a member of the Frencreek Sportsmen Club which is also about 20 minutes away.

Ok, now we're jealous. I'd love to make it to knob creek....
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

Adkins

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1818 on: May 11, 2010, 10:50:42 PM »
hey all. Im Tyler Stanfield, Im 21 years old, been shooting most of my life. I spent almost 5 years doing Military simulations with high end airsoft guns & now im looking to get in to 3 gun shooting. Im a proud owner of a Dpms Ar15 Sportical, & a 4 1/4'' Smith & Wesson M&P 9. Right now Im working at Ohio Sate University main campus in the P.A.E.S building were all I can carry is a sure fire E2D light.

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #1819 on: May 11, 2010, 10:54:14 PM »
Welcome fellow buckeye.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk