Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772566 times)

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #2050 on: January 27, 2012, 08:37:17 AM »
Hello, I'm Gary from Colorado.
I just foung this site today.   Thanks!

Remington 700, Winchester 1894 (pre war), Ruger O/U SL3 12 ga, Remington 1187 Premier 12 ga, Ithica model 37 Feather Lite 12 ga, Glock 21 45 ACP, S & W 637 38 Sp + P Featherweight, Volkmann Preciscion Combatant Carry 45.

Welcome moabicon, nice to see a fellow Coloradoan.

Enjoy the fun house!
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

ghosthunter

• Forum Member
  • Ghost Camp We came To Hunt
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2051 on: March 01, 2012, 01:16:30 AM »
Well I stumbled on this site after watching shooting usa. My name is Bobby. I am in Wwshington State. I am a member of opencarry.org, and HuntWashington Forum.
I am a Hunter education Instructor for 17 years in my state. I Hunt and have shot as recreation all my life. I CC every day of my life and open carry on occasion.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2052 on: March 01, 2012, 06:45:12 AM »
Welcome GH.  Ya found a good place and we will look forward to picking yer brain (slim pikins with most of us ;D )
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #2053 on: March 01, 2012, 07:33:46 AM »
Welcome! (and Welcome back) guys!
Good to see new avatars...we get pretty tired of each other around here.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #2054 on: March 01, 2012, 04:44:05 PM »
Well I stumbled on this site after watching shooting usa. My name is Bobby. I am in Wwshington State. I am a member of opencarry.org, and HuntWashington Forum.
I am a Hunter education Instructor for 17 years in my state. I Hunt and have shot as recreation all my life. I CC every day of my life and open carry on occasion.

Stumbled into this place myself about 4 years ago and am still wallowing here........  ;D

Welcome to the pen.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #2055 on: Today at 10:28:47 AM »

robman1961

• Forum Member
  • God,Guns and Guts Keep America Free
  • Liked:
« Reply #2055 on: March 19, 2012, 06:28:57 PM »
Hello form St.Louis,Have been watching Shooting Gallery and Best Defense for a few year.I just recently starting listing to Down Range Radio ,I didn't know what I was missing.
In time of trouble, and in war . . .
 God and soldier all men adore.
 But when war is over and all things righted . . .
 God is forgotten, and the soldier slighted.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2056 on: March 19, 2012, 06:38:43 PM »
Welcome robman, thanks for jumping into the DRTV Forum....Found myself here in 2008, and still check in everyday. Music, guns, history, guns, politics, guns, modern culture, (as it relates to guns),.....and Darwin Awards....lots of humor, sarcasm, wisdom,and a great group.

We just about cover it all..

Glad your all here.

tw

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Pernal

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2057 on: March 20, 2012, 01:36:54 PM »
Hello! Happy to be here. I'm from South Central Louisiana. I stumbled onto this site because of the Taurus/Crimson Trace  Giveaway.   8)
I didn't notice the Intro; I made my own. I was use to other sites. I go go by the same log in on a hand full of other sites.
Do I get an extra entry if I did the contest and became a member after? Anyway, Nice to be here.  8)

Timothy

« Reply #2058 on: March 20, 2012, 01:49:26 PM »
Welcome Pernal!

Pretty sure the giveaway was to promote membership.  I trust that you'll get two chances just like anyone who's been here a while and besides, it's usually a new guy that wins the prize around here...

Good luck!

I've spent a bit of time in Southern Louisiana myself years ago!  Did some work at Waterford Nuclear Power Station...

lhprop1

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2059 on: March 27, 2012, 09:10:38 AM »
New guy here.  I've been watching Best Defense and Shooting Gallery for a while but I just found the forum. 
Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous.  So are cowardice and intelligence.

"We Americans have been a rebellious band of freedom loving vagabonds from the very beginning. Our freedom from the crown and tyranny would not exist had it not been for the gun. That's a tradition we like to hold on to.  The same can't be said for the rest of you 'Subjects of the Queen'."--said to a Canadian friend who just doesn't get it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk