Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772607 times)

tombogan03884

Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #830 on: January 22, 2009, 02:23:54 AM »
My "Boss Lady" has gotten used to my shinannigans...25 years this September...

Global warming has the East Coast at about 20 degrees today, pretty warm huh Mr. Gore?
I think he meant M'ette
It beats last Friday, and more coming they say. By the way, how's the SIL's AR working out ?

Welcome aboard Sgt Carpio

Timothy

« Reply #831 on: January 22, 2009, 02:46:37 AM »
I think he meant M'ette
It beats last Friday, and more coming they say. By the way, how's the SIL's AR working out ?

If I upset Teresa I figure I'd have heard about it on the forum! ;D

As far as the future SIL's AR, he says it's hell on a telephone book and he's already looking for a new upper for it.  I haven't shouldered it yet.  I've only shot one, way back in the late 70's, all the rest I've shouldered feel real short in the LOP department, real uncomfortable.

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #832 on: January 22, 2009, 09:10:22 AM »
Marshal merged some threads and in doing so.. mixed up and jumbled everything we were discussing in the NRA / instructor etc..... so.. when I posted...it was stuck in the middle of BFE with no supposed sense or meaning relating to anything at the currant time.

I'm an out there blond at times.. but not THAT goofy..  ;D

I was commenting on the comments concerning everyone's responses from 
The following quotes and posts from JohnCasey4

My response is::::

I'm finally stepping in here.. not to comment on the subject at hand... but  to put some "mush  " in this thread..
Which I can do. cause I am a 'girl'.. ;)

As usual.... you ALL are a Class Act.

I mean that honestly.
 Where else and on what public forum ( and I'm on a few)  could you get this heated up... have this much bluntly stated personal verbal  interactions and on everyone's own accord, end up shaking hands, being friends and finding knowledge and respect from the postings?
 I can tell you! Not many, if any.
Most places would have had members leaving in a huff, or total classless name calling and full out brawls with no give or take on either side.

I had my own opinions on this subject also, and had a pretty good informative post written.. then deleted it.
I chose this time to stand outside the circle and listen and see what I could 'learn'. I had a feeling it would get good before it got better. LOL   and I was right.

What I learned was ( besides a lesson in my way of thinking ) ... is, YOU.. every single one of you...are exactly the kind of men that I want to continue learning from.... in all areas. The diversity, the strengths, the knowledge that hasn't been tapped into yet that you all bring to this place is #1 Phenomenal...

Once again... you guys really are my hero's...

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Timothy

« Reply #833 on: January 22, 2009, 12:58:50 PM »
Once again... you guys really are my hero's...

Your not so bad yourself young lady..... ;D

(Can I get my five stars back?)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1060
« Reply #834 on: January 22, 2009, 03:16:46 PM »

well..........

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #835 on: Today at 08:32:40 PM »

Timothy

« Reply #835 on: January 22, 2009, 04:14:54 PM »

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 84
« Reply #836 on: January 22, 2009, 04:51:38 PM »
Thanks PegLeg... 8)

You can always use it as an avatar until you actually earn then, you know?    ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #837 on: January 22, 2009, 05:09:46 PM »

You're a 5 star kinda guy in my book... :-*
 and Path is right.. you have to be a bigger blabber mouth than you are,  to earn them-thar stars pardner.....  ;)

Timothy

« Reply #838 on: January 22, 2009, 05:22:12 PM »

You're a 5 star kinda guy in my book... :-*
 and Path is right.. you have to be a bigger blabber mouth than you are,  to earn them-thar stars pardner.....  ;)

I HAD about 350 posts before I left my glasses at work, fat thumbed the wrong button and I think I deleted my profile last week...

Oh well, no one ever said I could keep my mouth shut too long...I've got at least 200 bad jokes I can post. ;D

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #839 on: January 22, 2009, 05:26:16 PM »
Well I knew that actually about your posts.. and I went in to find them and try to re-add them so you "could have your stars back".. but to be honest.. it was just too much work.. sooooooooooo  you will have to 'bad joke' your way to the top again..  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk