Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772003 times)

Timothy

Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #840 on: January 22, 2009, 06:03:55 PM »
Well I knew that actually about your posts.. and I went in to find them and try to re-add them so you "could have your stars back".. but to be honest.. it was just too much work.. sooooooooooo  you will have to 'bad joke' your way to the top again..  ;D

You work hard enough Teresa, don't worry about me.  Thanks for looking into it though...

Now, I assume that blonde jokes are out of the question?   ;D  I recall a comment about "thin ice" from some time back... ;D ;D

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #841 on: January 22, 2009, 06:07:54 PM »
You work hard enough Teresa, don't worry about me.  Thanks for looking into it though...

Now, I assume that blonde jokes are out of the question?   ;D  I recall a comment about "thin ice" from some time back... ;D ;D

No, actually, blonde jokes are great, M'ette loves them! Dumb blonde hick jokes are even more to her liking. So, the more the merrier. Bring 'em on Timothy, we need a good laugh!

Sitting back in the corner watching for the fireworks - like Flounder said, this is going to be so great!!!!   8)  8)  8)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #842 on: January 22, 2009, 06:22:49 PM »
Yeah, Timothy! She's heard all of OUR blonde jokes...we need some fresh meat, er....material.
It will be quite the chuckle!
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Timothy

« Reply #843 on: January 22, 2009, 06:32:44 PM »
Yeah, Timothy! She's heard all of OUR blonde jokes...we need some fresh meat, er....material.
It will be quite the chuckle!

I think ya'll are setting me up, might be a little old to fall for that trick... ;D

I'll check the memory banks and see what can be published in a public forum without losing it's comedy!

For now, gonna put the old lap top down for a few hours.  I sit in front of one of these all day, every day.  Don't know why I go on at night.  Maybe it's the company of the fine folks on this forum...

deamonpi

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #844 on: January 22, 2009, 11:03:48 PM »
Just thought I would introduce myself as new in the area, I have already posted an few times and annoyed Tombogan and Pathfinder.  I just started shooting about a year and a half ago, bought a 1911 then a buckmark with the stimulus package check.  I wanted to make sure Browning stayed in business.
Damasureta ho ga warui
(The decieved were wrong)

Sponsor

« Reply #845 on: Today at 07:15:45 PM »

fullautovalmet76

« Reply #845 on: January 22, 2009, 11:58:22 PM »
Just thought I would introduce myself as new in the area, I have already posted an few times and annoyed Tombogan and Pathfinder.  I just started shooting about a year and a half ago, bought a 1911 then a buckmark with the stimulus package check.  I wanted to make sure Browning stayed in business.

Welcome!
So you annoyed Tom and Pathfinder, huh? Well that's not too hard to do!  ;) You have found already that our forum possesses those who are very passionate about their beliefs and will readily engage in spirited debates. Just do your homework and know what you are talking about. This is a very pro-2A forum.

But on the whole everyone here is willing to help and provide their advice where it's appropriate- all in between calling you and each other a moron!  ;D So don't be a shrinking violet....

tombogan03884

« Reply #846 on: January 23, 2009, 12:48:55 AM »

I won't speak for Pathfinder, although I would bet he agrees with me, but If you annoyed me, So what ? I get over it ( usually before I'm done typing  ;D  ) And your turn turn is coming, (probably from TAB  ;D )and you've posted stuff I've agreed with as well, ( Buckmarks rock  ;D  ) So keep posting. Even if I don't agree it stimulates my brain  ;D

deamonpi

• Liked:
« Reply #847 on: January 23, 2009, 06:58:41 PM »
I don't get offended easily, and don't take too many things personally. Just don't talk about my mom ;)  I should have added an emoticon with the annoyed statement, I'm new with those things too.
Damasureta ho ga warui

tombogan03884

« Reply #848 on: January 23, 2009, 07:22:04 PM »
Beyond point and click most of what I know about computers I've learned on this site  ;D

And we would NEVER talk about your Mom, unless she bought a Glock, then she's fair game.  ;D

deamonpi

• Liked:
« Reply #849 on: January 23, 2009, 07:42:25 PM »
Though I did just show her how to shoot about 5 months ago.  I used the buckmark.  She didn't want to try the .45, I actually would have prefered learning on the buckmark rather than the .45.  I feel kind of like Harley Davidson (from Harley Davidson & the Marlboro Man movie, learning with the Desert Eagle .50 AE).  She still is not too sure of guns though.
Damasureta ho ga warui

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk