Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772544 times)

Dr.Bob

• Forum Member
  • The wife is always right
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #880 on: January 27, 2009, 10:30:29 PM »

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #881 on: January 27, 2009, 10:31:57 PM »
Hello from Laredo, TX. I've been meaning to join this forum for a while now here i am. Mr. Bane big fan of your programs. I've been shooting IDPA at the local level for 4-5 months now and I've been having lots of fun. Also I've been getting involved with my local rifle and pistol club for the better part of a year now.

Thats all for now folks. Great site.

Cruz

Cruz was #4,001  ;D
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Ironhawk

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #882 on: January 27, 2009, 10:50:27 PM »
Hey, how 'bout y'all.  I'm David.  I've been a life long gun lover, with a very small collection.  I keep telling myself that one day a career sized paycheck, that will make all of my gun fantasies come true, will be worth the money I'm currently spending on school.  Its hard when your Uncle is out and about tooting around a new BA-50!!!  At any rate, I've enjoyed what little interaction I've had with some you, and I look forward to getting to know the rest of ya.  Have a good one.
“No free man shall ever be de-barred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain their right to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government."   - Thomas Jefferson -

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #883 on: January 28, 2009, 05:32:34 AM »
aaauuuuu.. I think I would like your wife philw..
 ;D
LOL LOL

heheh yea you would...

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #884 on: January 28, 2009, 11:20:17 AM »
Welcome aboard Cruz and Ironhawk.....fun bunch.   ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #885 on: Today at 04:19:19 AM »

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #885 on: January 28, 2009, 11:48:25 AM »
Welcome aboard Cruz and Ironhawk.....fun bunch.   ;D

fun... yes.............and like minded for the most part...
 but..................... :-\

You have to live in a room on the 5th floor of a mental institution .. be able to sit in a corner and drool to the tune of Yankee Doodle Dandy... and stack Cheerios for hours on end to totally understand and merge with most of us in here..

Now if you qualify and match that criteria... then hop aboard and join us here for a quite different experience than other places..

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #886 on: January 28, 2009, 11:51:50 AM »
fun... yes.............and like minded for the most part...
 but..................... :-\

You have to live in a room on the 5th floor of a mental institution .. be able to sit in a corner and drool to the tune of Yankee Doodle Dandy... and stack Cheerios for hours on end to totally understand and merge with most of us in here..

Now if you qualify and match that criteria... then hop aboard and join us here for a quite different experience than other places..

What if they keep you in a basement room and all you do is try to stack BB's all day?
Does that count?

;D ;D  8)  ;D ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #887 on: January 28, 2009, 12:06:35 PM »
What if they keep you in a basement room and all you do is try to stack BB's all day?
Does that count?

;D ;D  8)  ;D ;D

Only if you break some of them.  ;D

The Highlander

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #888 on: January 28, 2009, 04:48:55 PM »
Hi folks!  Just found the forum section of this site after getting a link to the Ruger SR9 section.  I think I'm going to like it here!

The Highlander

Timothy

« Reply #889 on: January 28, 2009, 04:56:29 PM »

M'ette...where did you get your hands on a copy of my Resume?

;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk