Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772032 times)

liftstationman

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1210 on: July 13, 2009, 03:15:22 PM »
interesting site. glad to be signed up.

live in hurricane ally.

veteran

married

retired

interest in guns, reloading, motorcycles, brewing beer, viting mead, fixing stuff and purging our government of crooks & robbers!
member NRA. 

later ,
liftstationman
the armed citizen prevents tyranny

"They that can give up an essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety!" Ben Franklin

"When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny!" Thomas Jefferson

my job smells like poop, but it's bread and butter to me!

tombogan03884

« Reply #1211 on: July 13, 2009, 03:21:36 PM »
interesting site. glad to be signed up.

live in hurricane ally.

veteran

married

retired

interest in guns, reloading, motorcycles, brewing beer, viting mead, fixing stuff and purging our government of crooks & robbers!
member NRA. 

later ,
liftstationman

Is that what it's called ? I just assumed it was brewing. Like I posted else where we're always happy to welcome thoughtful gun and Liberty lovers to the site.

1911 Junkie

• Top Forum Member
  • aka Mr 4000
  • Liked:
« Reply #1212 on: July 13, 2009, 03:31:29 PM »
Well, you have pretty good interests.

Welcome to the forum LSM.
"I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eye and shoot him with my old .45"  Hank Jr.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1213 on: July 13, 2009, 04:03:38 PM »
Liftstation,

Isn't that where they pump $h!t?

;D

WELCOME!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #1214 on: July 13, 2009, 04:23:17 PM »
Welcome Liftstationman! Like Haz, I am curious. Just what is it that you lift?
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Sponsor

« Reply #1215 on: Today at 10:07:37 PM »

tumblebug

« Reply #1215 on: July 13, 2009, 07:14:15 PM »
50,000 VIEW I WIN

tumblebug

« Reply #1216 on: July 13, 2009, 07:15:15 PM »
Missed by7who was it ?????

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #1217 on: July 13, 2009, 07:32:44 PM »
Liftstation,

Isn't that where they pump $h!t?

;D

WELCOME!

If it is...........he should fit in really WELL here...........   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #1218 on: July 13, 2009, 07:40:30 PM »

If it is...........he should fit in really WELL here...........   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Simply following in the footsteps of our own illustrious leader who - as he says - flings poo!!!!
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #1219 on: July 13, 2009, 07:48:10 PM »
Some just have bigger flingers than others......and a lot more poo too.............

not that there needs to be any more additions to the square footage of the corner or anything like that........
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk