Author Topic: world's smallest gun  (Read 19869 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: world's smallest gun
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2008, 09:19:22 AM »
Marshal'ette,

When did you get that Freedom Arms mini?  I was just at their site and all I saw were the big boomers (or as they say in Germany 'eargeshplitten loudenboomers'), so I thought MAYBE you meant NAA but didn't see anything like that there either.

That belt buckle thing reminds me of an old westen serial (just can't remember which one, Wild Wild West maybe?).
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2008, 10:09:35 AM »
It was purchased 30 years ago. We have tried since to get more and they don't make them anymore. My kids wanted one and several people have offered a pretty nice $ for this one, but it's not for sale.  ;)
As far as I know, there isn't another company that makes these.. but I haven't researched it for a few years.
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2008, 10:22:01 AM »
Hey Marshal'ette...I'm thinking about getting one of those Swiss Mini Revolvers and, taking the advice of one of my commentators, making it an earring! You could do the same thing...

Your ardent admirer...

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2008, 11:22:58 AM »
Hey Marshal'ette...I'm thinking about getting one of those Swiss Mini Revolvers and, taking the advice of one of my commentators, making it an earring! You could do the same thing...

Your ardent admirer...

Michael B

That "draw stroke" might be a little painful   ;D

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2008, 11:25:27 AM »

Your ardent admirer...

Michael B

That 'commentator' was (of course) me! ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 12:27:53 PM »

hodman

• Very Active Forum Member
  • I just need faster reloads with my wallet
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2008, 11:25:53 AM »

Your ardent admirer...

Michael B

That would solve the Jewelry problem and start a new industry Tactual Jewelry!
An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
Robert A. Heinlein

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2008, 11:28:03 AM »
I know people who wouldn't need anything bigger to blow their brains out  ;D

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2008, 11:28:59 AM »
It was purchased 30 years ago. We have tried since to get more and they don't make them anymore. My kids wanted one and several people have offered a pretty nice $ for this one, but it's not for sale.  ;)
As far as I know, there isn't another company that makes these.. but I haven't researched it for a few years.

They have them!!  Looks like you buy the buckle separately.

http://www.naaminis.com/custcry.html

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2008, 12:45:39 PM »
Hey....Great Idea Michael...   Give your"earring fans" something to really talk about!  Since there isn't any snap and shoot from the hip....
You'll have to have it pretty dangly to be able to grab it and shoot " from the ear".. LOL ;D

I just went into the link Haz.. Ohh my god.. I am drooling. I have a weakness for tiny guns. The one with the locking blade knife?? I HAVE to have one of those. I wear a knife lots of times hooked on my belt.. THIS would just the the cats ass, wouldn't it? Yep.. I am going to definitely get one..  I am way excited.!
Thanks for finding them ... I hadn't looked in years.. No need to but I didn't know that they had the other cool stuff.  :) I want one of those key chain guns too... and I definitely have to have another belt buckle gun.. (those are a little more fancy than the one I have)
I can see it all so clearly~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Here's me........

and afterwards,

Here's poor Marshal.......

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2008, 12:55:04 PM »
Hey....Great Idea Michael...   Give your"earring fans" something to really talk about!  Since there isn't any snap and shoot from the hip....
You'll have to have it pretty dangly to be able to grab it and shoot " from the ear".. LOL ;D

I just went into the link Haz.. Ohh my god.. I am drooling. I have a weakness for tiny guns. The one with the locking blade knife?? I HAVE to have one of those. I wear a knife lots of times hooked on my belt.. THIS would just the the cats ass, wouldn't it? Yep.. I am going to definitely get one..  I am way excited.!
Thanks for finding them ... I hadn't looked in years.. No need to but I didn't know that they had the other cool stuff.  :) I want one of those key chain guns too... and I definitely have to have another belt buckle gun.. (those are a little more fancy than the one I have)
I can see it all so clearly~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Here's me........

and afterwards,

Here's poor Marshal.......

LOL!  But at least he'll have the best dressed woman in town!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk