Author Topic: Truglo sights question  (Read 2747 times)

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Truglo sights question
« on: January 18, 2009, 01:56:23 PM »
Anyone with experience with these on their sidearm? Considering a set for my XD, price seems good at about $50. Brownells has a sight tool for the XD, but I've heard the sights are a bear to move, let alone replace.

Edit: found Truglo TFO (Tritiium Fibre Optic) for $100 installed at xd-hs2000.com . Combo FO and tritium that supplies light to the fiber in low/no light conditions.  Same question as above.
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1112
Re: Truglo sights question
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 11:38:10 PM »
I just checked TruGlos website and didn't find out anything. Then I checked Williams FireSights to see if they had any instructions. They must mount the same way. I can't find anything but the price, $46.95. BTW I don't like one thing about my FireSights. The rear sight looks brighter than the front, but that may be due to my color blindness. If both sights were the same color maybe they would look equally bright.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk