Author Topic: A little scary  (Read 11132 times)

Timothy

Re: A little scary
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 07:32:44 PM »
Good point Alf!

Look at every available option out there!

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 580
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2012, 08:25:45 PM »
Hoping the best for you and putting you in my prayers.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2012, 09:49:43 PM »
Best wishes and prayers, J.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2012, 07:32:26 PM »
It's official, I'll be going in to get a cath inserted for dialysis in the next couple weeks.
 :'(
Next will be researching and getting on the transplant list.  Doc says due to my age and general health otherwise I should be OK.
When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2012, 08:01:22 PM »
It's official, I'll be going in to get a cath inserted for dialysis in the next couple weeks.
 :'(
Next will be researching and getting on the transplant list.  Doc says due to my age and general health otherwise I should be OK.

I had a close friend that had both kidneys removed and he went a long while without them. Because of that he did have to go to dialysis 3 times per week for like 6 hours per session, but he was a far worse case than you described of yourself in the OP. When not at dialysis, he was able to do anything in the normal realm of activities for a healthy person.

I'm not saying this as a downer..... but to say that you can function normally as long as you follow doctors orders and have the dialysis.

Prayers continue for things to go well for you in all areas.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:05:58 PM »

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, 08:02:54 PM »
jnevis, research all options, keep the faith, seek homeopathic, naturopathic options for assistance, they do work in the right circumstances,  because your in otherwise very good health, God Bless, and continued prayers to you.

tw

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2012, 08:25:36 PM »
I will be set up with what's called perotenial (?SP?) dialysis which I'll do 4 times a day initially, then every night.  Basically my abdomen is filled with fluid that acts as my kidneys.  Fluid out has the "bad stuff."  I'll still be able to travel some and work.  I'll also have to modify my diet to limit potassium and sodium intake.  The transplant process will bring everything back to "normal" with monitoring and anti-rejection meds for the rest of my life.
When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2012, 08:40:00 PM »
Prayers and thoughts sent to you.  You take care, man. 

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2012, 08:50:42 PM »
I will be set up with what's called perotenial (?SP?) dialysis which I'll do 4 times a day initially, then every night.  Basically my abdomen is filled with fluid that acts as my kidneys.  Fluid out has the "bad stuff."  I'll still be able to travel some and work.  I'll also have to modify my diet to limit potassium and sodium intake.  The transplant process will bring everything back to "normal" with monitoring and anti-rejection meds for the rest of my life.

Will you be doing this type at home with a portable unit?

BAC

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2012, 09:01:11 PM »
Best wishes and prayers.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk