Author Topic: Too late, I bought a new SR9c today  (Read 5429 times)

dgray64

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Too late, I bought a new SR9c today
« on: April 26, 2013, 03:20:10 PM »
I couldn't decide on which one to get.  I stopped into my favorite store and asked for an SR9.  All they had was an LCP, and an SR22....then he checked the end of the cabinet and there was an SR9c.   I handled it, fondled it and bought it.  Took it home, cleaned and oiled it and loaded up with five rounds.  This was the most accurate pistol out of the box I've ever bought.  Wow, it's a keeper.

Dave     ;D 8)

1Buckshot

• Monty Lucht
  • Top Forum Member
  • COMMENCE FIRING
  • Liked:
Re: Too late, I bought a new SR9c today
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 04:43:03 PM »
The wife has a SR9c and she loves it. 5 Rounds?

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 08:01:26 PM »
Sometimes, it pays just to poke around, hem and haw a little.  Sometimes treasures wil pop up.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

dgray64

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 10:58:31 PM »
The wife has a SR9c and she loves it. 5 Rounds?

Yep, 5 rounds.  I used to burn a lot of powder practicing, now I have to do with a little bit.  Can't even buy bullets to reload.  Sooooo, I stretch what I have and enjoy the bang!

Dave        :D

RTFM

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life member 2015
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 11:27:08 AM »
I had GLOCK 26, 19 and 17's but needed to get rid of them in a low cash period a few years ago, I since replaced them all with a single SR9c - quite simply because MB had so much praise for it, along with Jeff Quinn from Gun Blast and Tom Gresham from Gun Talk

And it is quite good, so far the SR9c has never let me down, it shoots straight and carrys well.
I will say we have had this conversation here before - and several of us have noticed that the manual safety has shown it self to the OFF position more than once. And mine is no different.... I think in the two years I've owned it I have noticed the safty off about 5 times now.

This typically happens with mine in an inside the wait band holster, (Nate Squared)  and I can't recall ever having it happen in an OWB - just some thing to keep in mind.

But if I could ever find another Gen 2 GLOCK 19 the SR9c would be out the door in a heart beat.
I just miss my GLOCK more than I like my SR9c

YMMV

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:17:22 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk