Author Topic: You Tube Star "FPS Russia" Home & Office Raided.  (Read 13830 times)

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: You Tube Star "FPS Russia" Home & Office Raided.
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2013, 11:12:18 AM »
I'm going to say this one last time: we cannot trust any leo at any level, local, state and federal. If any of you are offended, so be it.
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2013, 12:46:40 PM »
I'm going to say this one last time: we cannot trust any leo at any level, local, state and federal. If any of you are offended, so be it.

Many are good and trustworthy.  But you can't tell which is which by looking at them.  And even if you personally know one, you don't know how long they will stay that way under the pressure they will receive to follow orders.

I always remember a story I read out of Indianapolis, I believe it was, about a woman who asked a police officer into her living room to answer questions he had about an investigation of one of her neighbors.

During the conversation, the woman notices it is time to take her prescription meds., opens her pill box and take the medication. 

The police officer asked her to show him her prescription for the medication which she did not have, so he arrests her.

Law states that a prescription drug must be kept in it's original container or the original prescription must be carried with it.

A judge dismissed the charges, but I bet she spent time downtown and perhaps on a lawyer. 

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2013, 01:18:48 PM »
Many are good and trustworthy.  But you can't tell which is which by looking at them.  And even if you personally know one, you don't know how long they will stay that way under the pressure they will receive to follow orders.

I always remember a story I read out of Indianapolis, I believe it was, about a woman who asked a police officer into her living room to answer questions he had about an investigation of one of her neighbors.

During the conversation, the woman notices it is time to take her prescription meds., opens her pill box and take the medication. 

The police officer asked her to show him her prescription for the medication which she did not have, so he arrests her.

Law states that a prescription drug must be kept in it's original container or the original prescription must be carried with it.

A judge dismissed the charges, but I bet she spent time downtown and perhaps on a lawyer. 

Yep.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2013, 01:25:13 PM »
weaver sold sawed off shot guns to several people including a atf agent.  Thats what prompted the raid.  Things went down hill on both sides after that.

Never convicted of selling sawed off shotguns.

Again TAB, I ask you what law Vicki Weaver broke?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Weaver
Weaver was charged with multiple crimes relating to the Ruby Ridge incident, a total of ten counts including the original firearms charges and murder. Attorney Gerry Spence handled Weaver's defense, and argued successfully that Weaver's actions were justifiable as self-defense. The judge dismissed two counts after hearing prosecution witness testimony. The jury acquitted Weaver of all remaining charges except two, one of which the judge set aside. Weaver was found guilty of one count, failure to appear, for which Weaver was fined $10,000 and sentenced to 18 months in prison. He was credited with time served plus an additional three months, and was then released. Kevin Harris was acquitted of all criminal charges.[17]

In August 1995, the US government avoided trial on a civil lawsuit filed by the Weavers, by awarding the three surviving daughters $1,000,000 each, and Randy Weaver $100,000 over the deaths of Sammy and Vicki Weaver. The attorney for Kevin Harris pressed Harris' civil suit for damages, although federal officials vowed they would never pay someone who had killed a U.S. Marshal (Harris had been acquitted by a jury trial on grounds of self-defense). In September 2000 after persistent appeals, Harris was awarded a $380,000 settlement from the government
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2013, 05:28:08 PM »
Even if he had sawed off a shotgun, it was a TAX offense.  The SBS stamp is a $200 TAX, same with Waco.  It was all about the money if you believe the ATF  ::)
He who dares wins.  SAS

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 02:47:39 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2013, 06:38:16 PM »
I beleave the members of waco fired 1st.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2013, 06:58:28 PM »
I beleave the members of waco fired 1st.

Again you are wrong.
The first gun shot at Waco was when an ATF agent storming out of one of the cattle cars tripped and had an AD.
When Koresh came to the door unarmed, to ask what they wanted, he was shot in the stomach by a trigger happy Govt thug.
It is also worth noting that every one of the ATF casualties recovered was proven to have been shot by other ATF agents.
Funny, the forensic evidence that got Harris acquitted in the Ruby Ridge case so that that Marshal had also been shot in the back by his partner.
Maybe every one BUT cops should be allowed to have guns.
I'm curious to know what you think the Branch Davidian's did to deserve being murdered by ATF and other federal agents.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2013, 07:28:06 PM »
There was recently a good show on Waco where they talked to the FBI negotiators. They said most every time they were making progress with Koresh, the ATF Tactical guys would rachet up the tension. One guy outright said if the ATF would have taken their helo's and tanks and all gone home, they would have been able to talk Koresh out, no sweat. Typical government agencies. No one cooperates with anyone.

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2013, 10:59:49 PM »
Remember at Waco that Reno gave the go ahead.
It was for the children.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2013, 03:12:54 AM »
It was for the children.

You mean the dead ones, right?
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk