Author Topic: Help, in need of Pmags!  (Read 2686 times)

Lucas

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Help, in need of Pmags!
« on: November 22, 2008, 10:48:56 PM »
Just wondering if anyone knew of a reliable source to get some Magpul .223 pmags?
By the ring of our swords, and the flash of our cannons, they will know that We Are Free

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
Re: Help, in need of Pmags!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 06:10:52 AM »
Just wondering if anyone knew of a reliable source to get some Magpul .223 pmags?

Aimsurplus is reliable, but they are out of stock, as I'm sure you know.  :D

Good luck.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Lucas

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 02:15:13 PM »
Yep, I know.  Anyone know anywhere they might be in stock?  I just hope that they will be available before our lord and saviour obama takes them away! 
By the ring of our swords, and the flash of our cannons, they will know that We Are Free

USSA-1

• Top Forum Member
    • US Shooting Academy
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 08:21:44 AM »
Lucas,

I've got several on backorder with Brownells.

Obama can't do anything until Jan. 20th at the earliest and that's still a good 2 months away.  I don't think anything will happen for some time so you've got plenty of time.  Don't fall for all the "ban" hype.  They will be plentiful again when all the backorders are caught up.

If your still worried about it, then just start stocking up on some standard Alum. mags.  They will serve you well until you can get some more Pmags.
"Occupo Mens"
Win the Fight

Watch The Tactical Rifle Channel

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 06:18:40 PM »
I spent 45 minutes calling, and looking online and Magpul has on their site" all individual sales are suspended until the distributors get caught up"... But PMAGS are "Out of Stock" :-\

Lancer and others are still around. Gun shows usually always have milsurp Alum. AR mags, watch for gouging!

I agree after the initial "rush" Magpul will get caught up and will be available again soon. The economic "issues" will buy time to get some more.

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:32:17 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 09:15:11 AM »
I'm glad I stocked up on G.I. 30 round mags back when the army surplus store had them for $5 new. If I knew years ago what I know now, I would have mortgaged the house to buy guns, ammo, and mags as an investment.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk