Author Topic: Out Of Afghanistan, Into Syria ??  (Read 1451 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Out Of Afghanistan, Into Syria ??
« on: July 23, 2013, 09:33:05 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/22/house-intelligence-committee-signs-off-with-reservations-on-administration-call/

I love our military. But these guys couldn't stay out of a war on a bet. Now they are talking about sending troops to Syria as an "option". Which when translated, means they're probably getting guys ready for deployment over there as we speak. This is getting totally insane.

None of the Muslims over there are "good". There is no "good side" to be on. We always pick wars we cannot win, and have no business there in the first place. As soon as we do, worldwide condemnation starts. Usually with the UN. We then cough up more dollars we don't have to give to those impotent A-Holes. Why do we want to "stop the violence" in a country that is full to the borders with people who hate the United States? Let them continue killing each other. The more the better. Christ, I could see going into the Sudan, before I could be convinced Syria has anything or anyone worth one single American soldiers life.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Out Of Afghanistan, Into Syria ??
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 09:48:54 AM »
Maybe they need to keep the military voters overseas where they are able to flush their votes down the tubes.

Or maybe they feel it is better if they are KIA rather than becoming citizen veterans.

Or it could be they want to avoid having all those potential terrorists on US soil again.....might be a number of records limit to the terrorist watch list too.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 12:03:47 PM »
If Hussein signs on to deploy "thousands of ground forces" in Syria, you can kiss the Democrats goodbye in the 2014 Mid Terms. It is the one thing citizens agree on, regardless if they're liberal Democrat or conservative Republican. Getting into these unwinnable, unaffordable wars is killing us financially, and in world opinion. Countries like China and Russia look and laugh at our total stupidity.

Now Iraq is on the verge of turning into another Syria, as the Muslims once again turn up the wick on killing each other. Any Muslim "good" or "bad", who is stupid enough to remain in these countries, deserves to die. That entire country is ready to explode yet again.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/23/iraq-arm-al-qaida-says-it-was-responsible-for-prison-raids-outside-baghdad/

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 03:54:40 PM »
If Hussein signs on to deploy "thousands of ground forces" in Syria, you can kiss the Democrats goodbye in the 2014 Mid Terms. It is the one thing citizens agree on, regardless if they're liberal Democrat or conservative Republican. Getting into these unwinnable, unaffordable wars is killing us financially, and in world opinion. Countries like China and Russia look and laugh at our total stupidity.

Now Iraq is on the verge of turning into another Syria, as the Muslims once again turn up the wick on killing each other. Any Muslim "good" or "bad", who is stupid enough to remain in these countries, deserves to die. That entire country is ready to explode yet again.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/23/iraq-arm-al-qaida-says-it-was-responsible-for-prison-raids-outside-baghdad/

That's the point, disable the US military to the point it cannot or will not resist whatever is coming, or the Russians et al. used to enforce it, as well as sapping more money from our coffers.

Oh, and the russkies and the chinese are already laughing at us. Don't know that they can laugh any harder than they are, though.  >:(

BTW, there will never be another free and open election in this country, the dems have perverted the electoral process so thoroughly that they cannot lose elections.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk