Author Topic: There Goes The Neighborhood  (Read 10768 times)

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1447
Re: There Goes The Neighborhood
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2017, 09:52:36 AM »
I try to stay away from Walmart at all costs. I hate dealing with the aptly named Walmartians. I also still remember the Walmart commercials about selling only American Made items and as we (at least I) now know Walmart is one of the major reason American manufacture of dry goods has declined to the extremely low level it is today.
Locally we also have a large issue with non-English speaking populace growth.  I have no issue with people coming to this country as long as they do so legally but as time and experience goes on it is very evident the growth in illegals IS a very severe issue. The incoming illegal populace do NOT wish to become Americans but still wish to capitalize on this counties riches, both financial and political.  Being at a Walmart and seeing the way these people interact there bring home that fact. I hate Walmart and what it has helped achieve in the Unites States. :( :( :(
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 10:31:51 AM »
Locally we also have a large issue with non-English speaking populace growth.  I have no issue with people coming to this country as long as they do so legally but as time and experience goes on it is very evident the growth in illegals IS a very severe issue. The incoming illegal populace do NOT wish to become Americans but still wish to capitalize on this counties riches, both financial and political.  Being at a Walmart and seeing the way these people interact there bring home that fact. I hate Walmart and what it has helped achieve in the Unites States. :( :( :(

My gripe with today's legal immigration, is in decades past, during and after the mass European immigration coming here to flee the Nazi's, is those people assimilated into our society. They learned English and studied our Constitution. They in essence, became Americans. And were proud to do so. Now, forget it. They come here and fly the Mexican flag. They celebrate Cinco De Mayo, and reject the Fourth Of July. They keep carrying on about celebrating "their heritage" that they left behind, because they turned their country into a $h!t hole with it. And ignore ours that they want all the benefits from so badly.

I believe the bulk of America is sick of it as well. It was a big part of the reason Trump was so victorious. And the way they've been acting since the election, it's going to push even more people to our side. You'll see it in the 2018 Mid Terms. Every day more nails are being driven into the Democratic coffin....... By Democrats and illegal invaders, as well as legal immigrants who refuse to assimilate. Because now, all of a sudden, Democrats have taught them that it's now become Chic to $h!t on the United States in every way possible. While having their hand out all the way, so someone else can pay their freight. 

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2017, 11:29:19 AM »
I do not shop Wal-Mart, and on a rare occasion will go to Target (regular, not super).  We have great groceries here, and even the granola food store has some good stuff.  I shop local hardware and farm stores as much as I can. Main reason to go to Target is to stock up on cat litter, a particular brand, that I can only find here at Target.

Oh, those glue fly traps (and bee traps, etc), you can get at Lowe's, Home Depot, a lot of hardware stores, and the farm stores in particular (Horse area usually).
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2017, 11:53:51 AM »
They in essence, became Americans. And were proud to do so. Now, forget it. They come here and fly the Mexican flag. They celebrate Cinco De Mayo, and reject the Fourth Of July. They keep carrying on about celebrating "their heritage" that they left behind, because they turned their country into a $h!t hole with it. And ignore ours that they want all the benefits from so badly.

I agree and that makes them Un-American. While I don't mind them remembering their culture much like others do (the Irish and St. Pats Day...) they HAVE to remember this is AMERICA not whatever country they came from. If you want to live that culture than GO BACK to that culture. When you come here you should be "In for a penny in for a pound".

I recently read about a school district that was going to change the graduation rules for their high school to require ALL student to pass the US citizenship test before getting their diploma.  I think that is a wonderful idea and would like to know why it hasn't been done all along and why they don't teach Civics in school any more?
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2017, 12:06:52 PM »
Rockport started in Rochester NH now headquartered in Newton Mass.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockport_(company)

That was an interesting read. My shoes may be made in China, I don't know, but they are built to a higher quality than most Chinese junk. Sometimes you actually do get what you pay for. They look a lot like these real leather walking shoes and are very comfortable. http://www.rockport.com/rockport/m7100-prowalker/m7100milprowlkr.html?dwvar_m7100milprowlkr_shoeSize=7&dwvar_m7100milprowlkr_width=M&dwvar_m7100milprowlkr_color=m7100milprowlkr_black&cgid=mens-footwear-styles-walking#start=1
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:09:02 PM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2017, 12:14:13 PM »
I do not shop Wal-Mart, and on a rare occasion will go to Target (regular, not super).  We have great groceries here, and even the granola food store has some good stuff.

My wife will continue to shop at Wal-Mart. Here is why. I just got back from the new Fry's Marketplace, that's about 5 miles from here that just opened this past Spring. This place is the La Crème De La Crème of grocery stores in our area. Huge, and they have everything, and plenty of it. All top shelf. My wife gave me a list of what to get.

When I got back and she looked at the receipt. She said most of what I bought was priced at almost TWICE what Wal-Mart had it for. I'm talking about produce and packaged goods. Frozen potatoes, ice cream, mushrooms, tomatoes, green beans, and the like. I don't mind paying a bit more.....But NOT double! Meat and fish is different. I will pay whatever I have to, in order to have a good cut. But not everyday items. I will say that I didn't see a Hispanic in the place. And you could eat off the floor. But there is a huge difference in price. So for packaged goods that are all the same. And for non food items like paper towels, toilet paper, toothpaste, and the like, we'll continue to shop at Wal-Mart. I'll just let her do it, because she has more patience than I do in dealing with all that riff raff.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 01:12:45 PM »

I recently read about a school district that was going to change the graduation rules for their high school to require ALL student to pass the US citizenship test before getting their diploma.  I think that is a wonderful idea and would like to know why it hasn't been done all along and why they don't teach Civics in school any more?

A great idea.   

And it gave me another one. 

As much as I'd want all illegal aliens, and those born to illegal aliens whild in the USA, to be deported to somewhere, from what I have seen that is not to likely.

So, instead, my thought was:  They can be considered for residency if they pass the test
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2017, 01:41:19 PM »
As much as I'd want all illegal aliens, and those born to illegal aliens whild in the USA, to be deported to somewhere, from what I have seen that is not to likely.

So, instead, my thought was:  They can be considered for residency if they pass the test

Not many of them would even try. They are more interested in subverting this country to be more like their own.

While it would be hard, I believe that if we made a solid attempt to deport these illegals, starting with the violent ones but continuing with the non violent, after a few short years of them not being socially accepted, they woud
1. self deport, and
2 not come here in the first place. This would be especially true if we had some sort of sanctions against American employers that knowingly employed illegals.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2017, 02:16:11 PM »
A lot of the problem isn't the illegal invaders themselves, but rather the idiot liberals who support them to begin with. Look at this recent case of this 14 year old Maryland girl who was raped by these 2, illegal 18 year old Freshmen, in the boys bathroom in her high school. One was from Guatemala, and the other El Salvador. The countries with the highest crime rates in the world. They knew they were illegal, and were here for just a few days.

Who in the hell seats an illegal 18 year old freshman to begin with? That's pure insanity. A 22 year old high school Senior? (Assuming they last that long, which they won't). Give me a break! And they wonder why the parents at this school are furious? If that was my daughter, someone would have had their ass kicked, and I would probably be in jail for it. These liberals, (especially teachers), have gone so far off the rails, our schools are going completely to hell. This criminal trash wouldn't be in these schools if these idiot teachers and administrators didn't allow it.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2017, 02:58:53 PM »
A lot of the problem isn't the illegal invaders themselves, but rather the idiot liberals who support them to begin with. Look at this recent case of this 14 year old Maryland girl who was raped by these 2, illegal 18 year old Freshmen, in the boys bathroom in her high school. One was from Guatemala, and the other El Salvador. The countries with the highest crime rates in the world. They knew they were illegal, and were here for just a few days.

Who in the hell seats an illegal 18 year old freshman to begin with? That's pure insanity. A 22 year old high school Senior? (Assuming they last that long, which they won't). Give me a break! And they wonder why the parents at this school are furious? If that was my daughter, someone would have had their ass kicked, and I would probably be in jail for it. These liberals, (especially teachers), have gone so far off the rails, our schools are going completely to hell. This criminal trash wouldn't be in these schools if these idiot teachers and administrators didn't allow it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yep... What he said. :) :) :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk