Author Topic: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?  (Read 187647 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
Re: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #580 on: April 22, 2019, 12:19:18 PM »
I have Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches in the freezer. They have sausage, egg and cheese on an English muffin. I also have Jimmy Dean precooked turkey sausage in the freezer, so I put an extra slice of sausage on my sandwich. Sausage Egg McMuffins are the only thing I've had from McDonalds that I really liked and when I saw these sandwiches on sale I bought a box of them.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 885
« Reply #581 on: April 22, 2019, 05:30:56 PM »
Yes folks, it is 90 days.

It is a diet that is out of balance according to the food pyramids and such.  But, it is a temporary plan that is used to cleanse the system and reset the metabolism.

There are plenty of vegetables in this plan, but they are veggies that are more beneficial and carry a higher value.  There is also a benefit of lifestyle change - Four regular meals to spread out the intake to match usage.

Like I said, I know others that have done this, and they are all visiting their doctors for regular preventative care.  None have had anything negative come from it - All positive.  That is the thing that always concerns me when I hear that somebody is trying something.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #582 on: April 22, 2019, 06:00:19 PM »
I hope it works out for you. I'm just trying to eat less of everything. Being forced to give up the ice cream and donuts diet helped with my weight too.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #583 on: May 04, 2019, 11:24:08 PM »
I bought a 3 pound tub of potato salad and ate a lot of it straight from the tub. That was the whole meal.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #584 on: May 05, 2019, 12:16:03 PM »
I bought a 3 pound tub of potato salad and ate a lot of it straight from the tub. That was the whole meal.

We do that from time to time with potato salad as well and also with certain other dishes like dumplings or dressing. We'll just make a batch up and eat it as a one-item meal.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #585 on: Today at 07:21:38 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #585 on: May 05, 2019, 09:38:24 PM »
I put a hotdog and a stick of Colby-Jack cheese on a slice of bread and microwaved it. A 1-minute cheese dog. I'm thinking about opening a can of chili I bought yesterday and making a chili cheese dog. I'm due for another meal right about now. Spicy pickles and potato chips with dip along with it is starting to sound good.

ETA: When I crack open a carton of cottage cheese in the next day or two I'm going to sprinkle some black pepper on it and grab a fork. I might have something with it but I haven't had any in too long of a time and might pig out on it and not have room for anything else. I've used it in place of dip for my potato chips before and it wasn't bad. I boldly dip where no man has dipped before.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #586 on: May 06, 2019, 09:47:33 AM »
I read somewhere that one of the indicators of Anorexia  is always thinking about food.

Maybe you should get that checked, Jumbo?   ;D ;D ;D ;D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #587 on: May 06, 2019, 08:47:42 PM »
I BEAT ANOREXIA! If you saw me you'd know it.   ;D

I had some P3 Portable Protein Packs. Now I'm having a sugar-free Jolly Rancher. It tastes good but I haven't had more than 4 of them in single day. I'm in no hurry to see how much Isomalt and Polyglycitol Syurp I can handle. It also has Acesulfame Potassium AKA Acesulfame K in it. The other two sweeteners aren't sweet enough without it.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #588 on: May 08, 2019, 07:52:24 PM »
I got a free frozen side dish from Honeybaked Ham and didn't have to buy anything to get it. Several of the sides looked good but I finally chose Double Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese. It's cavatappi instead of elbow macaroni, with both yellow and white cheddar. Before I put it in the freezer I looked and saw that it can be baked in the oven or microwaved. I took it out and microwaved it and just started eating it. I could smell the garlic in it before I tasted it. Besides garlic powder it also has onion powder, mustard flour, and chili pepper. I like it and plan on buying more of this and another side or two.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #589 on: June 04, 2019, 09:16:52 PM »
Korean Barbecue flavor chicken breast jerky. It's very tender and delicious. When I got down to the bottom of the bag my tongue was warm from the sriracha but my mouth isn't burning. It wasn't cheap but I got a free snack stick with it with a coupon so I had to try it.

https://chefscutrealjerky.com/collections/all

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk