Poll

Obama is gone.  Are you happy?

Yes
22 (95.7%)
No.  I have a deep seated emotional problems and severe head trama I never recovered from.  Kumbayaawaahaawaahaawaaa.
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: OBAMA IS GONE  (Read 32178 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 880
Re: OBAMA IS GONE
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2018, 10:41:07 AM »
Great minds think alike.  I read a news article yesterday about Pres. BHO making a "world tour" undermining our current President, Pres. DJT.  Started off looking for this topic, and gave up when something important came up ... I think it was pizza dough time or something like that.

Glad the guy is no longer in office, but sick and tired of him and his ilk continuing to try and influence both domestic and international politics.  Between his undermining, the Clintons laying low to let controversy quiet down, the media refusing to state facts, and groups pushing a youth movement, we are prime for trouble this fall and in two years.

Why the big push to register high school students, why all the influence being given to high school students, why the push for same day and polling place registration, why the push to disallow removing inactive voters from the rolls, ...?  The only way to remove effective elected representation is to make sure that we get as many ill informed, emotional, non critical thinking, selfish, short sighted, ... voters in the polls as possible.  Oh yea, did I mention keeping the rolls so cluttered that you cannot find actual voter fraud until it is far too late to correct or reverse?

The man who made history based on race is not an occupant of the office anymore, and our current President is chipping the legacy away through corrective measures, but we have a long long up hill battle to repair the damage done to our society.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 580
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2018, 05:26:16 PM »
Mike, how is the knee doing?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2018, 08:00:35 PM »
It is getting better, but it is still pretty painful.  Last Tuesday was one week post surgery, and day one of therapy.  I go twice a week for four weeks.  The deep muscle massages on the leg really suck, but the exercises are helping.  The massages may be as well, but they really hurt.

Yesterday, and most of today, I took the therapists' orders, and I stayed off it 90% of the time.  I iced it a lot, and it has been feeling much better.  I did run to Home Depot today for a few supplies, and then I built a pair of saw horses.  The, back on the ice.

I go back to see the doc again in the morning, so will see what he says.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 580
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2018, 09:40:33 PM »
Seems like it's going really well for you.  I remember calling a friend who had his done once about 3 months after the surgery.  He was pouring sweat from pain after a 6 pack...
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1447
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2018, 10:43:15 AM »
Mike, how is the knee doing?

Knee replacement???? If so DO YOUR PHYSICAL THERAPY. I didn't properly and now walk, most of the time, with a limp. Damn I was stupid.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Sponsor

« Reply #55 on: Today at 09:37:18 PM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2018, 12:33:08 PM »
Knee replacement???? If so DO YOUR PHYSICAL THERAPY. I didn't properly and now walk, most of the time, with a limp. Damn I was stupid.
Just scope, but what started as "medium" damage was made worse when I didn't obey while waiting for surgical date to arrive.  Paying the price now.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2018, 01:29:57 PM »
The pt  is super important, I know from personal exp and my lady is a bone doc.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2018, 02:02:24 PM »
The pt  is super important, I know from personal exp and my lady is a bone doc.
Yup, twice a week, and on my own twice a day.  "Do what you are told, and dont ne an overachiever."

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2018, 03:34:07 PM »
I am just about due too have my left knee completely  replaced.  Had 3 surgeries  on it so far and one on my right.  My right shoulder  needs it too( I have metal and cadaver  parts there now, so I am both cyborg and zombie)

The issue for me is recovery, it means I can not work for about between 3-6 months, which is very hard for me, as I now have 23 people working for me.  So trying too keep them busy is a job in itself.   I went on a mini vacation for 3 days (2-5) the start of July. Turned off my phone, came back too 328 voice mails, of which only 3 were from the same person ( all the same guy).  I really need too higher about 10 more guys, but I can't find people that want too work.  Hell I have 7 now, that are just there because they can use a broom.  It's nuts.  In less then 4 years I went from new guy in town, too where I am today, with zero advertising  out side of biz cards and signs in front of houses.  I have pissed off a lot of locals as not only have a take their customers  from them, I am charging 25% more too boot. I am not complaining, it's just amazing  how things can explode some times.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2018, 05:21:30 PM »
Doc says things look good.  All dressings removed, and only two new steri strips in place.  He said go ahead and get it wet, and let them fall off on their own.

As for pain, he pointed out that I have more arthritis than I did 34 years ago, and they did a bit more this time.  Just told me to keep doing my exercises, going to therapy, and let pain be the guide

Next appointment is end of August, and that will be the last one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk