Author Topic: Eric Holder Is Resigning  (Read 9008 times)

ExurbanKevin

• Working on Gun Culture 2.1RC3
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • There are CZ's, and there's everything else
    • Ammoman.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Eric Holder Is Resigning
« on: September 25, 2014, 10:37:20 AM »
Looks like Obama has decided to pull his scandal goalie.

Pulling the goalie doesn't work in hockey, and it's not going to work now, either.
I can't understand people who think banning guns makes them safer. They must also believe that banning books makes them smarter.

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
Re: Eric Holder Is Resigning
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 11:20:56 AM »
some have said that he'll be replacing Ginsberg on U.S.S.C.,But she has said she's not ready to retire...yet
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

GASPASSERDELUXE

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 12:01:15 PM »
You can be sure he will have a full pardon in his back pocket when he goes.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 12:03:40 PM »
Didn't happen soon enough!  JMHOFWIW

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 12:31:38 PM »
Now we need to find a replacement that will be an improvement.

I suggest we start with Donald Duck and move upward from there.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:40:50 PM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 02:03:57 PM »
Now we need to find a replacement that will be an improvement.

I suggest we start with Donald Duck and move upward from there.

Didst you forget that Hillary is an attorney  :-\
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 02:08:12 PM »
Didst you forget that Hillary is an attorney  :-\

Are you trying to say we might down grade to Daffy Duck?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

ExurbanKevin

• Working on Gun Culture 2.1RC3
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • There are CZ's, and there's everything else
    • Ammoman.com
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 02:24:16 PM »
Didst you forget that Hillary is an attorney

After all the damage done to Hillary's chances in 2016 by her lackluster performance and the hatred between the Obama and Clinton camps, I doubt we'll see HRC as Attorney General.

Deval Patrick, on the other hand...
I can't understand people who think banning guns makes them safer. They must also believe that banning books makes them smarter.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2014, 10:27:56 AM »

[Here's my contribution to the conspiracy industry.]

Okay, the theory that Obama might nominate him for justice on the SCOTUS is scary.

HOWEVER, I think there are far more devious plots afoot.

Yes, if there's a Supreme Court opening in the next 2 years, I can see Obama nominating Holder, BUT, he's not being nominated with the idea that he would be confirmed.  No, he would be nominated knowing he  won't be confirmed and thereby creating an even greater divide in the congress and country. 

Perhaps even, with a little community organizing there might be widespread riots and even the talk of marshal law.   If things get bad enough the current POTUS just might have to stay on in the White House indefinitely.  I mean if the country is in such turmoil they couldn't possible hold FAIR elections.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2014, 11:05:44 AM »
[Here's my contribution to the conspiracy industry.]

Okay, the theory that Obama might nominate him for justice on the SCOTUS is scary.

HOWEVER, I think there are far more devious plots afoot.

Yes, if there's a Supreme Court opening in the next 2 years, I can see Obama nominating Holder, BUT, he's not being nominated with the idea that he would be confirmed.  No, he would be nominated knowing he  won't be confirmed and thereby creating an even greater divide in the congress and country. 

Perhaps even, with a little community organizing there might be widespread riots and even the talk of marshal law.   If things get bad enough the current POTUS just might have to stay on in the White House indefinitely.  I mean if the country is in such turmoil they couldn't possible hold FAIR elections.

Fits well, with my "theories". 
—Patrick Henry

— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk