Author Topic: Larry King is disgusting  (Read 3584 times)

WymoreWrangler

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Larry King is disgusting
« on: December 10, 2007, 09:12:24 PM »
I was channel surfering, stop when I saw Larry King interviewing the woman that saved the day in Colorado Springs, about the third question out of his mouth was "how did it feel" to kill the bad guy.  what a hell've of a question to asked, to say that I'm angry is beside the point...

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Larry King is disgusting
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 09:15:07 PM »
AGREED, I hope her answer was RECOIL.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 07:26:56 AM »
I was channel surfering, stop when I saw Larry King interviewing the woman that saved the day in Colorado Springs, about the third question out of his mouth was "how did it feel" to kill the bad guy.  what a hell've of a question to asked, to say that I'm angry is beside the point...
No surprise there...I never watch Larry King because he's an idiot, and he's not improving with age. He must have writers putting his interviews together because he's really not up to the pace he's on with that show. I've seen him ask a lot of dumb questions, a lot of ignorant questions, and I don't watch because I don't think he even knows who he's talking to half the time.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

ismram

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 03:21:34 PM »
That guy doesn't have a clue! He probably looks at himself in the mirror in the moring, and wonders who's looking back at him!!
IDPA, NRA (IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR MILITARY PLEASE STAND IF FRONT OF THEM!!!)

pioneer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 04:24:53 PM »

Enuf said.
Life Member NRA / SAF Member
Naval Aviation 1965-1969
Retired Police Detective '71-'01
HR-218 Certified

United States Constitution (c) 1791
         All Rights Reserved.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:04:32 AM »

storm1911

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 07:23:43 PM »
Considering that ol' Larry is a long time leftie gungrabber what else could we expect?  I remember his interview with Robert K. Brown in the early .80s over the Sandinistas on Larry's all night radio show. Brown mopped the floor with King.

Dakotaranger

• Happiness is a 1911 in your hand
  • Top Forum Member
    • Dakotaranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 01:26:38 AM »
Thankfully, she stopped the attack, and thankfully it sounds like with her shooting back he did the job himself. Regardless if the shot came from her or him  She is a hero no matter what the like of larry king or ted turner thinks.
"One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to George Washington, 1796

clayflingythingy

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 09:07:31 PM »
That Larry King has "pyschics" on his show and treats them as if they really do have "pyschic" abilities was enuff to turn me off his program years ago. Anyone who believes in or promotes such paranormal BS has no business being on a news channel. The general poor state of TV is why I no longer own a Telivisor.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk