Author Topic: free training  (Read 4377 times)

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
free training
« on: December 11, 2007, 08:51:29 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There just isn't enough money in the kingdom to hire off-duty police officers to stand guard at every door of every church," he said. He added that he didn't want to turn people away: "I want the church to be a welcome place for sinners."

Rev. Al Meredith

I respectfully but totally disagree. I will say that you do not need...nor want off-duty cops. You need ARMED CHRISTIAN VOLUNTEERS.

To that end, some training is needed, and we will put it in the hands of every church.

Suarez International will teach one Church Security Training Course in 2008 at no charge to church security teams. The cost will be zero. Obviously we can't teach these in every small town in America so we will select a centralized location in the country to handle this.

Interested Pastors, please contact our office via email - info@suarezinternational.com
info@suarezinternational.com
Office 928-776-4492

Spaniard by Heritage
Cuban by Birth
Christian by Grace
American by Choice
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

tumblebug

Re: free training
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 08:32:04 AM »
A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION for a change . I comend you sir.

ismram

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 02:46:33 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There just isn't enough money in the kingdom to hire off-duty police officers to stand guard at every door of every church," he said. He added that he didn't want to turn people away: "I want the church to be a welcome place for sinners."

Rev. Al Meredith

I respectfully but totally disagree. I will say that you do not need...nor want off-duty cops. You need ARMED CHRISTIAN VOLUNTEERS.

To that end, some training is needed, and we will put it in the hands of every church.

Suarez International will teach one Church Security Training Course in 2008 at no charge to church security teams. The cost will be zero. Obviously we can't teach these in every small town in America so we will select a centralized location in the country to handle this.

Interested Pastors, please contact our office via email - info@suarezinternational.com
info@suarezinternational.com
Office 928-776-4492

Spaniard by Heritage
Cuban by Birth
Christian by Grace
American by Choice

Very nice gesture! I'm sure myself and others wuold be intersested on how many  Churches respond to your offer.
IDPA, NRA (IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR MILITARY PLEASE STAND IF FRONT OF THEM!!!)

hawkeye1

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 03:47:33 PM »
Amen to an Armed Christian Volunteer Group.  My church in rural ok is very well armed and very well informed and educated.  I would pity the poor fool who drew a gun in our congregation.  He would quickly meet his demise.  From the church body and/or the pulpit.

uncle double

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 03:58:21 PM »
I suspect the more urban areas would prefer not to have the congregation "packing heat".  Probably a good idea to supply security.  I know this is a seperate issue , but I can tell you I'm uncomfortable in my work environment with the lack of security.  I have a CC permit and I'm certified as an NRA instuctor, but my contract (with Lenscrafters) doesn't permit me or my associates to carry "weapons".  Hope I don't get shot in the parking lot! I hope someone takes advantage of the free training, but I wonder how many churches would want a security force of any type on the premises?

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:22:30 PM »

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 08:16:14 PM »
I understand the situation that would take the job away. its a bad thing. We will overcome these incidents, remember , concealed means , concealed. Do what your hearts dictate, trust in JESUS and pray . I pray for all of you and hope you will find the strength to do what you know is right. TOUJOURS PRET
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

leatherman92

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 09:08:32 PM »
amen
One riot,one redneck

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 11:29:44 AM »
I believe this to be a fantastic idea, but I also agree with the volunteers as well.

Here in Montana the law would have to be changed as a Church is specifically prohibited for CC.

-Bidah
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk