Author Topic: Ammo UP!  (Read 2094 times)

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Ammo UP!
« on: December 17, 2007, 09:23:34 AM »
I just called Dick's Sporting Goods to check if their sales are on. I usually get Remington UMC 9 mm for 6.98 box in case lots....now it's 7.98. Here we go....

What does it cost to get set up to load, say, .45 acp or 357 mag?
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Ammo UP!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 11:04:19 AM »
You could do it for $200.00 easy.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 11:28:57 AM »
If you only plan on doing 1 calibur then the dillon square deal is the way to go.  thier 550 is great for a some one starting in reloading strait walled cases.   

Single stage press are great from rifles, but when it comes to pistol ammo, its just not worth it, when you add in your time.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 12:52:10 PM »
Dillons good.  No bull guarentee is great.  They even supply a video to help you get started and their help line is good too.  While your at it check out their calanders.
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

gunman1911

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger Emeritus
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 06:18:02 PM »
I live in Michigan and you know what we say? GO BLUE!!!  they ought to paint them gold! Had mine for close to 23 years and not one complaint if something breaks  call  them  and they will send a new one, my pal Mel who has a 550 wore it out and Dillon sent him a new one with dies and powder charges at no cost . Now that's a warranty, you can always sell it for what you pay for it, that's a real warranty  Phone# 1-800-223-4570 8) Go Dillon and you can't go wrong. Just look what happened in the movie TERMMORS!
Back up guns---Better to have and not need than to need and not have!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:41:47 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk