Author Topic: Trijicon secret Jesus messages  (Read 8872 times)

oldkat69

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Fides sed veritas
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Trijicon secret Jesus messages
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 01:48:36 PM »
Psalm 144:1

One of my all time favorites!

I have it on my cell phone for reference.
I used to be open minded but my brain kept falling out.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2010, 01:53:07 PM »
Psalm 109:8

;D

and may it come to pass quickly and without delay ;)
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Tyler Durden

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2010, 06:26:50 PM »
And...yeah, these pentograms are proof that we truly are the Great White Satan:

putting on my critical thinking cap here....

Any reporter worth a darn would have contacted Trijicon and included their comments or their unwillingness to comment in the news article....

So....what does or did Trijicon say?

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2010, 06:41:18 PM »

" 'Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.'  takes too much room. However, the reference fits just fine."  ;D
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2010, 06:57:22 PM »
WWJD

;D
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 08:51:16 PM »

TexGun

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2010, 06:58:36 PM »

I beleive they did cite Trijicon saying that this was a known practice that started with the companies founder.  Am I wrong?  Anyone? Anyone?

1911 Junkie

• Top Forum Member
  • aka Mr 4000
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2010, 07:02:18 PM »
I beleive they did cite Trijicon saying that this was a known practice that started with the companies founder.  Am I wrong?  Anyone? Anyone?

You would be correct and obviously clicked through the slide show.  ;)
"I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eye and shoot him with my old .45"  Hank Jr.

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2010, 07:12:55 PM »
I think it's a good reason to like Trijicon more.  ;D Anybody mailed that article to Al Queada?
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

1911 Junkie

• Top Forum Member
  • aka Mr 4000
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2010, 07:24:53 PM »
I think it's a good reason to like Trijicon more.  ;D Anybody mailed that article to Al Queada?

Better not. Al Queada would complain and the govt would take all Trijicons out of service.
"I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eye and shoot him with my old .45"  Hank Jr.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1061
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2010, 07:46:06 PM »
And...yeah, these pentograms are proof that we truly are the Great White Satan:

putting on my critical thinking cap here....

Any reporter worth a darn would have contacted Trijicon and included their comments or their unwillingness to comment in the news article....

Ummmmm......Slide #9:

Trijicon of Wixom, Michigan, confirmed to ABCNews.com that it adds the biblical codes to the sights sold to the U.S. military. The company says the practice began under the company founder, Glyn Bindon, a devout Christian from South Africa who was killed in a 2003 plane crash. The company's vision is described on its web site as, "Guided by our values, we endeavor to have our products used wherever precision aiming solutions are required to protect individual freedom." (ABC News).

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/slideshow?id=9580847

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk