Author Topic: Humanitarian Request  (Read 3341 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Humanitarian Request
« on: January 13, 2010, 08:20:38 PM »
Although info is sketchy, the death doll from the Haitian earthquake could easily reach tens to hundreds of thousands. The Red Cross has exhausted its reserves in less than 72 hours. Cuba donates nothing, Hugo Chavez donates nothing, South America donates nothing, and we have yet to hear from the UN. 

We all know what Haiti is and has been. But I just wanted to make a small request that those who can pray for "something" make a small request to the Haitian citizens that are still trapped and dying.

They have nothing, they had nothing, but in traditional American history we step up for relief before anyone else.

Just a prayer to those in need. Despite Pat Robertson saying they deserved it.

http://www.breitbart.tv/they-have-been-cursed-pat-robertson-says-haiti-swore-a-pact-to-the-devil/

Bill Clinton is the "Special Envoy" to Haiti, and that is a story in and of itself, but regardless...

I just thought I would post this.

Thank you
tw

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
Re: Humanitarian Request
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 08:30:27 AM »
Done!

Thanks tw.
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Timothy

Re: Humanitarian Request
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 11:11:12 AM »
Done and have already set aside some cash as well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk