Author Topic: New 9mm Reminton pistol  (Read 11437 times)

gunman42782

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
New 9mm Reminton pistol
« on: January 02, 2014, 04:11:53 AM »
Life Member of the NRA

BAC

Re: New 9mm Reminton pistol
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 05:07:33 AM »
Looks good.  Great price.

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 12:16:23 PM »
Uhmmmm........  didn't Remington get money or tax breaks from New York to stay after the 'SAFE' act was passed?  If Remington is willing to trample on the 2nd for that, I'm not willing to give them any of my hard earned money! Period!
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 12:33:18 PM »
The R51 is made in Charlotte...

Remington is just a small part of a major conglomerate.  I don't know what they make in Ilion anymore..

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1112
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 12:41:26 PM »
That's a good looking pistol at a great price. If I ever get a 9mm that will be at the top of my list.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:01:01 AM »

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 04:13:07 PM »
Reminds me a little of the Colt 2000.  Didn't like the looks of that one either.

JMHOFWIW

Richard

PS:  It didn't sell well either.  Don't remember why critics said that was.
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 05:43:13 PM »
The R51 is made in Charlotte...

Remington is just a small part of a major conglomerate.  I don't know what they make in Ilion anymore..

Not to start an argument, but, does it really matter what is done in Ilion anyway?  The Corp took money or tax breaks and trampled the 2nd.   The very amendment that helps them make a profit! 

Remington made their decision, I've made mine.  Besides, that pistol is almost glock ugly.  ;D
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Timothy

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 05:50:59 PM »
Not to start an argument, but, does it really matter what is done in Ilion anyway?  The Corp took money or tax breaks and trampled the 2nd.   The very amendment that helps them make a profit! 

Remington made their decision, I've made mine.  Besides, that pistol is almost glock ugly.  ;D

No argument from me....

mooner

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 09:12:40 AM »
I think I like it....

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2014, 08:14:42 AM »
Perhaps it's just me, but I just can't get excited about anymore plastic guns. I don't care who makes them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk