Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1369145 times)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #1090 on: November 18, 2008, 05:04:53 PM »
After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for
> Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's

> license to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had
> left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I
> would have to go home and come back later.
>
> The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'. So I opened my shirt
revealing
> my curly silver hair.
>
> She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me'
and
> she processed my Social Security application.
>
> When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the
> Social Security office.
>
> She said, 'you should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten
> disability, too.'
>
> And then the fight started...
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

cookie62

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1091 on: November 18, 2008, 09:11:03 PM »
Ayoug boy and his father were in a drug store. They walked past a condom display, and the little boy asked his father what they where for. The father thought and said well son they are for when a man and a women have sex. The boy say's, Ya we read about them in health class. But why is there packs of 3, 6,and 12.
Well the father said.
3's are for high school boys
one for friday night, one for saturday night, and one for sunday afternoon.
6 packs are for college boys
two for friday night, two for saturday night, and two for sunday afternoon.
The boy said "ok but who would need 12"
Well the father says "thats for married men"
One for January
One for febuary
One for march
One for........

A bird in the hand is worth..Well, about a box of shells!
Yes, I'm bitter and cling to guns and religion..

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #1092 on: November 18, 2008, 09:15:37 PM »
A father and his young son were at the grocery store.  As they approached the check out line they found themselves behind a nurse that was shall we say a woman of substance.  As they stand there chatting the nurse's pager goes off, and the son quickly jumped to the side and yelled "Look out dad, She's backin up!"
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1110
« Reply #1093 on: November 19, 2008, 01:25:21 AM »
Ayoug boy and his father were in a drug store. They walked past a condom display, and the little boy asked his father what they where for. The father thought and said well son they are for when a man and a women have sex. The boy say's, Ya we read about them in health class. But why is there packs of 3, 6,and 12.
Well the father said.
3's are for high school boys
one for friday night, one for saturday night, and one for sunday afternoon.
6 packs are for college boys
two for friday night, two for saturday night, and two for sunday afternoon.
The boy said "ok but who would need 12"
Well the father says "thats for married men"
One for January
One for febuary
One for march
One for........

Once a month! I wish! My ex got horny once a month and had PMS at the same time so we argued and I didn't get any. It was like living in the great dust bowl... you know... the drought lasted for years.  :(  Richard Pryor was right when he said that when you go from being single to married it doesn't taper off, you go from all you can stand... to NOTHING. Except I could have stood some more before marriage.  ;D
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1094 on: November 19, 2008, 03:25:10 AM »
I just came across an acronym and rearranged the actual letters and wording.

Standard Insurance Table/Other Health Insurance - SIT OHI becomes:

Other Health/Standard Health Insurance Table - OH SHIT!!!  :o

That's what I say whenever I get my doctors bill.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #1095 on: Today at 12:16:42 PM »

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1095 on: November 19, 2008, 03:37:02 PM »
Dad at the Mall.....

I took my Dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 92).

We decided to grap a bite at the Food Court.  I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him.

The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors:  green, red, orange and blue.   My Dad kept staring at him.  The teenager would look and find him staring every time.

When the teenager had had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response, knowing he would have a good one.   And, in classic style, he did not bat an eye in his response.

'Got drunk once, and had sex with a peacock.  I was just wondering if you were my son.'

Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1096 on: November 20, 2008, 12:15:36 AM »
Another plot to kidnap Obama!!!  ;D

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #1097 on: November 20, 2008, 09:33:39 AM »
Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honor of this holy season" Saint Peter said, "You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. "It represents a candle", he said.

"You may pass through the pearly gates" Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, "They're bells."

Saint Peter said "You may pass through the pearly gates".

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And just what do those symbolize?"

The man said, "These are Carols."
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1098 on: November 20, 2008, 10:15:01 AM »
A vetern went in to apply for a govt job...

Boss..Well youe a vet and that gives you some points, were you wounded?

Vet...Yes, I had my nads blown off by an IED.

Boss...Well that gives you some more points.  Do you have any alergies?

Vet...Yes, I'm alergic to coffee.

Boss...Well that gives you enough points, you're hired.  You start tomorrow, come in at 10 am.

Vet...I thought the work day started at 8 am.

Boss...It does but this is a govt job and for the first two hours we just stand around drinking coffee and scratchin' our nads, no need for you to be here.

;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Pepper

• -Follower of the first church of Colonel Jeff Cooper-
  • Forum Member
    • Pannon Scout
  • Liked:
« Reply #1099 on: November 21, 2008, 06:05:34 AM »
I was not sure, where to put this one:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=JhLVcrxAO08&feature=email

Hell of a mindset!  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk