Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1368776 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #1120 on: November 28, 2008, 08:15:53 PM »
And that was just last week here in ND.

I do not understand why Floridians think that's funny!

;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #1121 on: November 28, 2008, 08:45:45 PM »
I'm in NH and I don't get the joke, That pretty much sums up last winter, and the one before , and the one before:(

I don't see it either ... Maybe a light frost and a guy from Florida explains it ;)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #1122 on: November 28, 2008, 09:48:36 PM »
I don't see it either ... Maybe a light frost and a guy from Florida explains it ;)

Must be ???

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1123 on: November 28, 2008, 10:54:15 PM »
HAZCAT says (being in a hazarita induced stupor.....) that some of us have 'Progressed' beyond a primitive hunter, gatherer society and migrated to a climate more suitable to those of us of superior intellect.... which of course, excludes M58, RASTUS, TOMBOGAN, and PATHFINDER.... (hic) ..
    Now, as to Haz's sweetheart, M'ette, you are the only one that has realized that she should be here with Haz in the land of bikinis and beautiful women.....  eat your hearts out..... HAZ 

(Haz made me write this as he is (really) eight pitchers of hazaritas into oblivion... (ouch) (I am helping..)..

NOTE;  we have some improvements to the 'HAZARITA' (same alcahol content though)  ;D  :P
we'll post it in the morning......  :P
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

Phaideaux

« Reply #1124 on: November 28, 2008, 11:21:02 PM »
the following is a P.S.A. paid for in part by 'oh god I lost my pants'

It should be noted that in HAZ's current state of inebriation any and all text posted should be overlooked.

Haz, you may thank me later for protecting your posterior.

[spoiler alert]
yes, Haz Jr. has made his triumphant return.
[/spoiler]

Sponsor

« Reply #1125 on: Today at 02:22:28 AM »

bryand71

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1125 on: November 28, 2008, 11:33:51 PM »
the following is a P.S.A. paid for in part by 'oh god I lost my pants'

It should be noted that in HAZ's current state of inebriation any and all text posted should be overlooked.

Haz, you may thank me later for protecting your posterior.

[spoiler alert]
yes, Haz Jr. has made his triumphant return.
[/spoiler]

TMI?  ???
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1126 on: November 28, 2008, 11:36:21 PM »
TMI?  ???

depends on how much you remember in the morning.... or, admit to..
you know.........
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #1127 on: November 29, 2008, 05:57:26 AM »

Brings new meaning to the term, "Senior Week". It's going to take him that long to get over this toot.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #1128 on: November 29, 2008, 06:03:35 AM »
Looks like it is time for a new rule on forum members meeting face to face and the amount of alcohol present at the time  ;)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #1129 on: November 29, 2008, 09:40:56 AM »
HAZCAT says (being in a hazarita induced stupor.....) that some of us have 'Progressed' beyond a primitive hunter, gatherer society and migrated to a climate more suitable to those of us of superior intellect.... which of course, excludes M58, RASTUS, TOMBOGAN, and PATHFINDER.... (hic) ..
    Now, as to Haz's sweetheart, M'ette, you are the only one that has realized that she should be here with Haz in the land of bikinis and beautiful women.....  eat your hearts out..... HAZ 

(Haz made me write this as he is (really) eight pitchers of hazaritas into oblivion... (ouch) (I am helping..)..

NOTE;  we have some improvements to the 'HAZARITA' (same alcahol content though)  ;D  :P
we'll post it in the morning......  :P

I think Haz's brain overheated from to many Hazarita's  ;D I did try to move to a place with a better climate, unfortunately it was Ca. and everything else about it SUCKED. Maybe next time I'll try New Mexico, Utah, or Texas.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk