Author Topic: Making Mike's life hard!  (Read 9477 times)

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Making Mike's life hard!
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 12:01:49 PM »
My grammar used to love me, but she died...a chicken ain't a chicken 'til it's lickin' good fried...eggs on the sunny side...my grammer used to love me but she died...apologies to Roger Miller, but he died...

I've decided that at this year's SHOT SHOW I'm focusing exclusively on duck calls. I look forward to posting MP3s on various calls until we're all driven QWACKERS!

I'd like to see my Para, too...the whole project got postponed by the Para move to Charlotte, N.C. Sigh...I hate it when reality impinges on a perfectly good plan. The Blogger Para 9mm, which I helped spec with Para's Kerby Smith, is pretty close to the sketched out commemorative version.

The best part of SHOT is having a chance to meet and talk to people, some old friends I only see once a year, some people I've always wanted to have a conversation with.

Michael B

Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 12:18:27 PM »
My grammar used to love me, but she died...a chicken ain't a chicken 'til it's lickin' good fried...eggs on the sunny side...my grammer used to love me but she died...apologies to Roger Miller, but he died...

I've decided that at this year's SHOT SHOW I'm focusing exclusively on duck calls. I look forward to posting MP3s on various calls until we're all driven QWACKERS!

I'd like to see my Para, too...the whole project got postponed by the Para move to Charlotte, N.C. Sigh...I hate it when reality impinges on a perfectly good plan. The Blogger Para 9mm, which I helped spec with Para's Kerby Smith, is pretty close to the sketched out commemorative version.

The best part of SHOT is having a chance to meet and talk to people, some old friends I only see once a year, some people I've always wanted to have a conversation with.
Michael B

And this year you'll get to meet me.  (you can start a new category e.g. "who cares"  ;)  )
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 12:31:37 PM »
Haz...will you buy me designer beer and fend off Lisa Farrell?

mb
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 12:34:57 PM »
Haz...will you buy me designer beer and fend off Lisa Farrell?

mb

Sigh, you always give me the tough jobs  ::) but........

ABSO-FRIGGIN-LUTELY!  ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

mudman

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2009, 12:44:43 PM »
What is grammar? Lurking. ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 12:40:40 PM »

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2009, 12:50:41 PM »
Sigh, you always give me the tough jobs  ::) but........

ABSO-FRIGGIN-LUTELY!  ;D

No worries HAZ, I'll be there to back you up.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2009, 12:51:44 PM »
But who's gonna drive me home?

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 12:54:13 PM »
M'ette!
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 12:56:34 PM »
But who's gonna drive me home?

If you ain't careful, the POLICE............ ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 02:28:42 PM »
I love the duck call idea!

If some how I get to go, I'll bring some nice Cabot cheese with me.

After all, you can't have quackers without cheese!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk