Member Section > Defense and Tactics

SUMMER MELTDOWN 2012 ? ?

<< < (2/17) > >>

Pathfinder:

--- Quote from: twyacht on January 07, 2012, 04:40:27 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I think I saw Batman deep six this guy in the Batman Returns movie I saw last night, the one with Michelle Pfeiffer in PVC vinyl.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - Michelle Pfeiffer in PVC vinyl . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sorry, drifted off there.  ::)

I voted to bring marshmallows. Of course it will not be just marshmallows, I will be suitably prepared for any other eventualities as well. Sadly, I am one of those that believes we have gone so far, there is no going back. So if part of it burns down, so be it, I can live with that. Maybe it will send a message to the Occupy asswipes that they are not wanted, liked, needed or tolerated any further.

Fargo has had an influx of folks from out of state, many looking for work and willing to work hard. But as I have noted previously, we have also had a jump in crime due to the undesirables who have moved here as well. So if it all goes bad, I fear the the liberals in Fargo (and there are a lot) will have created an environment where things will burn here as well.

MikeBjerum:
Here's a thought boys and girls:

Pampers boy comes down the street with the little gun and an orange muzzle.  He comes at you and ignores your commands to leave you alone.  What do you do?

Anybody ever stop to think about the silliness of the law that says toys must be distinguished with no less than an orange muzzle so cops don't shoot people with toys?  Take my "space gun" as some have called it, and dip the compensator in dayglo paint:  How many dead cops before the realize it ain't a toy?

Maybe we just coat them all in blue - The blue training gun has become so common that we should all feel safe around it shouldn't we?

Rastus:

--- Quote from: m58 on January 07, 2012, 05:49:39 PM ---........Pampers boy comes down the street with the little gun and an orange muzzle.  He comes at you and ignores your commands to leave you alone.  What do you do?

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking feed him his own pampers.  I'm 55, but I think I can take him.  After he's finished eating his pampers, maybe help him wipe off his face with asphalt.

I learned the asphalt thing from a dear friend who was killed head-on by a drunk driver.  He had a bigmouth call him names and challenge and when the challenge was accepted pull a shotgun from the car and threaten him with the shotgun then put it back in the car.....oops.   ;D  Asphalt leaves a "tatoo" when it gets under the skin.    

;D  :o   ;D    :o   ;D    :o   ;D    :o   ;D   :o   ;D   :o   ;D   :o   ;D   :o   ;D   :o   ;D   :o   ;D   :o   ;D   :o   ;D   :o   ;D   :o  

Ping:
I agree with M58 on being aware of your surroundings. Keep a firearm and extra mags handy at all times. A .45 ACP round can make a clown in diapers perform new and interesting tricks.

tombogan03884:
I have to say Pampers boy scares me worse than the immigrant shit kickers.

Sponsor:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version