Author Topic: US Dept. Education SWAT team in action!  (Read 11127 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1061
Re: US Dept. Education SWAT team in action!
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 03:47:21 PM »
We need to form our own HOA in a gated community. I know I would feel much safer with you guys around instead of halfway across the country in every direction. The BG's would have a seriously hard time boosting anything in our neighborhood, that's for sure.  ;D

FQ has to stay in the gatehouse with his Sportical! <cough - cannon fodder - cough>.  ;)

+1

The DRTV Estates Compound  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 892
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2011, 04:24:11 PM »
We need to form our own HOA in a gated community. I know I would feel much safer with you guys around instead of halfway across the country in every direction. The BG's would have a seriously hard time boosting anything in our neighborhood, that's for sure.  ;D

FQ has to stay in the gatehouse with his Sportical! <cough - cannon fodder - cough>.  ;)

Gates?  We don't need no steenkin' gates!!!

Minimum residence requirements:

Two handguns per occupant and at least one must be a 1911 suitable for shower wear;
One shotgun per occupant with at least one being a 12 ga;
One politically incorrect rifle per occupant with at least one being a .30 caliber
Knives, flashlights and canes as wished;
Outdoor channel in every cable package;
Autographed photo of Pincus and Janich on every refrigerator;
The Best Defense and The Best Defense: Survival DVD collection in every home theater;
Roof top landing lights for the blond chick on her broom and flight of flying monkeys;
And one gas powered Hazaritta blender next to the hot tub and fire pit.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2011, 07:13:12 PM »
Can I have Jesse Abata fridge magnets instead?
FQ13 who will man the gate house, provided its three bedroom and free.
FQ13

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 84
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2011, 07:17:11 PM »
Gates?  We don't need no steenkin' gates!!!

Of course we do, silly. That's FQ's post.   ;)  ;)  ;)

Minimum residence requirements:

Two handguns per occupant and at least one must be a 1911 suitable for shower wear; Check!
One shotgun per occupant with at least one being a 12 ga; Check!
One politically incorrect rifle per occupant with at least one being a .30 caliber Check!
Knives, flashlights and canes as wished; Check!
Outdoor channel in every cable package; Check!
Autographed photo of Pincus and Janich on every refrigerator; I don't think so - waaaaay too gay!!!!!!
The Best Defense and The Best Defense: Survival DVD collection in every home theater; Check!
Roof top landing lights for the blond chick on her broom and flight of flying monkeys; On the To Do list!
And one gas powered Hazaritta blender next to the hot tub and fire pit. Ditto!

I'm in!!!!!  ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

robheath

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2011, 07:29:59 PM »
I'm in I just want there to be an indoor range in the coutyard.
Give me liberty or I'll get my guns and get it myself.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 01:05:43 AM »

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 07:36:24 PM »
I'm in I just want there to be an indoor range in the coutyard.

\
Indoor range? Were you not paying attention to who lives here? Just open the back door and blaze away. All yards will be 100 yards and come with a very tastefully landscaped berm at the end.
FQ13

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2011, 08:57:44 PM »
Indoor range? Were you not paying attention to who lives here? Just open the back door and blaze away. All yards will be 100 yards and come with a very tastefully landscaped berm at the end.

Dibs on the corner lot if it goes to 200.  ;D
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2011, 09:06:34 PM »
Dibs on the corner lot if it goes to 200.  ;D
That one's avalible, but it backs up to Billt and you have to sign a liability waiver. ;)
FQ13

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1061
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2011, 10:37:54 AM »
That one's avalible, but it backs up to Billt and you have to sign a liability waiver. ;)
FQ13

Yeah, Bill needs a heavy duty berm.........  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2011, 12:43:21 PM »
I'll have to work out a deal - no 50s before 8am.  :D
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk