Author Topic: "Senator" Boxer judging all books by their cover  (Read 1861 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

WatchManUSA

• NRA Life Member - Join the NRA!
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: "Senator" Boxer judging all books by their cover
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 10:22:40 AM »
I hate socio-economic profiling...

It would be funny if were not true.   :'(

I can honestly say that I have never felt under attack by my own government before now.  When they try to marginalize the People something is very wrong. 
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies." (Groucho Marx)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 10:33:32 AM »
Bitch. Arrogant, rude, disrespectful, venal, smarmy, elitist bitch.

All of this is becoming more and more like Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide and its various offspring:

"a bunch of mindless jerks who'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes."

"the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation designed and produced synthetic personalities to order, but they turned out to be the By-products of Designer People - amalgams of characteristics which simply could not co-exist in naturally occurring life forms". - seems to describe Boxer to a T!

I did learn something new today - FATWWTRC  --  First Against the Wall When the Revolution Comes
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 10:46:26 AM »
Bitch. Arrogant, rude, disrespectful, venal, smarmy, elitist bitch.

She did actually get one part right at the very end of the video, she said: "This is all planned and it's to change the Congress."

Hey Babs you elitist bitch......10 Ring.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 05:13:24 PM »
Heard her on the Diane Reem show on NPR this morning, it's the only radio station with reception in the engine room I could get.

She is so drunk on Kool-Aid, she is really smooth about everything.

Take no direct responsibility for anything. It was all Bush's fault, and those town hall meetings are "mob's".

While dissent against anything Republicans do is expected and encouraged, ANY dissent of the "Great Society" v.2.0, is ridiculed.

Remember the well dressed "mobs" you bitch....Never forget...
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:12:48 AM »

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 05:23:57 PM »
The word "bitch" hardly seems to cover it with Babs.  There used to be a "c-word" that I used before I got married that comes to mind when I think of that twit.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk