Author Topic: I Don't Believe in Radical Islamists  (Read 7265 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 585
Re: I Don't Believe in Radical Islamists
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2016, 06:10:22 AM »
I am in some disagreement with Tom.  The Christian Crusades against Muslims started over 450 years after the muslim's "Crusades" of conquest against their neighbors and Christians which were initiated around 630.  I think lots of good intentions became perverted by money grubbers towards the end of the Christian "Crusades" but that monetary gain was not the reason for initiating the Crusades.

Nosimij there is a reason for this and islam's founder, "Muhammad" started battle with the first offensive "crusades".    It is plain to see that the Christian "Crusades" were a response to the muslim "crusades" which started the whole thing.  The muslims, even in their infancy were cruel, heartless and unforgiving towards anyone else and laid the sword to the "infidels".

However, the first Christian Crusades were actually missions and were not associated with warfare.  That obviously changed morphing into defensive and offensive actions. 

To deny the bloody legacy that islam is associated with from its very beginnings and that islamic actions did not initiate warfare is inconsistent with history.  There was a very good reason for the Crusades and it was to recover conquered lands and to stop enslavement.  In fact, the crescent roll that many of us enjoy was created in Europe after the muslims were thrown out as a reminder of their tyranny and the horrible cost to recover civilization.  So much for the reminder today.

Regardless of what anyone believes about the history of the "Crusades", it is both self-evident and undeniable that islam is a problem to civilization.  Raping and murdering children is vile yet the proponents of the Religion of Peace do little to nothing en masse to rebuke that type of behavior.....need you know anything else about islam?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2016, 07:07:47 AM »
YES !
MORE HISTORY DEBATE !

Or maybe " PUSH THE BUTTON RASTUS"

There was an economic component to the crusades in the fact that the "Holy land"Was the center of Western world trade.
But that was secondary to combating Islam since Venice and other Mediterranean powers were better positioned to profit from it.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2016, 04:35:50 PM »
Button?  What button?

Nonetheless, there were atrocities, ransacking and such which can't be condoned.  It is also important to note that the Crusades were under the auspices of the Catholic church. 

After this, the Reformation took place.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2016, 07:49:45 PM »
Button?  What button?

Nonetheless, there were atrocities, ransacking and such which can't be condoned.  It is also important to note that the Crusades were under the auspices of the Catholic church. 

After this, the Reformation took place.

Ol' Martin had a hammer.......  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2016, 07:58:49 PM »
Ol' Martin had a hammer.......  ;D

You are too much!

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:25:49 PM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2016, 02:41:42 PM »
You are too much!

Hey, these days I don't get a lot of chances to interject Christian humor.   ;)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2016, 03:16:40 PM »
Rastus, you're still being conned .
 Yes, the Crusaders committed what might NOW be considered atrocities,(like bombing Dresden for a week around the clock) but if you read the actual history, they were committed against Greek orthodox Christians and Jews, not the Muzzies who are whining about them.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2016, 09:54:40 PM »
It is the new Rastus being discrete.  And then came the reformation.......I was waiting for someone to bring those facts up.  My preacher son warned me not to step into a crusades defense.  It was not a Protestant effort and to leave it alone for the Catholics to try to defend. 

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2016, 06:00:11 AM »
It is the new Rastus being discrete.  And then came the reformation.......I was waiting for someone to bring those facts up.  My preacher son warned me not to step into a crusades defense.  It was not a Protestant effort and to leave it alone for the Catholics to try to defend. 

ROFL  ;D 

To anwer your earlier question, my let's talk history button.  LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk