Author Topic: Woman Declares Her Shooting Range Off Limits To ALL MUSLIMS !  (Read 14271 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Re: Woman Declares Her Shooting Range Off Limits To ALL MUSLIMS !
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2014, 10:53:55 AM »
One of the great things about America is that you are free to be a closed minded bigot with a big mouth.

Why not hold all Christians responsible for actions of the kkk and their kind?

I don't know why I am still surprised and disappointed when vocal members of the pro-gun community pull stupid crap like this lady, and get an bunch of support online.  Please stay off my side! You make all of gun culture look like assholes to people who don't know better.  I'd rather be associated with open carry Texas.

Let's deport Muhammad Ali and his family!  Because 9/11 ::).

Who is going to sort them out, you? As Tom pointed out, the Ft. Hood TERRORIST was an educated medical professional, as well as a United States Army Officer. People on that base trusted him. Where did their trust get them? If you cannot trust a Muslim with those credentials, you cannot trust any of them....Period. Political correctness is totally stupid as it stands. If it risks getting you killed it goes beyond stupid, all the way to INSANE!

I am all for Jan Morgan, and what she stands for. She is a brave, beautiful woman with common sense, guts, and courage to look these people in the eye and stand up to their death threats. Muslims make me, and many other people feel uncomfortable in their presence. Their actions worldwide have caused this, not mine. Ask yourself why they have threatened her with death for simply quoting passages from the Koran / Quran on her media page? What are they so upset about? Do you see Christians threatening people who quote the Bible? Muslims are an insane breed. Their actions prove it.

Muslims need to clean up their act big time if they want any respect. As it stands now they are losing it everywhere, each and every day they allow radicals in their cult to run wild. There are no "good Muslims". They all believe in the same thing. Some just practice it in a stricter adherence to the Koran / Quran, than others who are more gutless. I have no use for any of them. You do what you want, just don't try to sell it to me. Flame away.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2014, 10:59:57 AM »
Embracing all Muslims out of political correctness is much like shooting someone else's reloads. They might be just fine, but all it takes is one bad one to blow up your gun, and ruin your day. For that reason it's smarter, easier, and SAFER to just throw the whole batch out. It's the smart play to make when your messing around with something so potentially dangerous, that you simply cannot trust.

But if you feel your life is so worthless, go ahead and give them all a great big hug and tell them you're a devout Christian. I wish you luck.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2014, 12:26:00 PM »
Embracing all Muslims out of political correctness is much like shooting someone else's reloads. They might be just fine, but all it takes is one bad one to blow up your gun, and ruin your day. For that reason it's smarter, easier, and SAFER to just throw the whole batch out. It's the smart play to make when your messing around with something so potentially dangerous, that you simply cannot trust.

But if you feel your life is so worthless, go ahead and give them all a great big hug and tell them you're a devout Christian. I wish you luck.

I think the question is, How do you tell a Muslim, good or bad, from a Christian, good or bad.

Would not be surprised if there was a Muslim named Patrick O'Malley out there someplace

And I'm not against this woman banning who she wants from her range.

I guess she can ban anyone she thinks "looks" like a Muslim, but that won't accomplish what she intends.

Also, BillT says "you cannot trust any of them"

I do not think he means none are trustworthy, just that you don't know which are or are not.

For example, if only 1 in 10 dogs that foamed at the mouth were rabid, you still would not let your kids play with any of them.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2014, 12:29:41 PM »
I think the question is, How do you tell a Muslim, good or bad, from a Christian, good or bad.

Would not be surprised if there was a Muslim named Patrick O'Malley out there someplace

And I'm not against this woman banning who she wants from her range.

I guess she can ban anyone she thinks "looks" like a Muslim, but that won't accomplish what she intends.
she already got what she wanted. which was attention.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2014, 12:31:43 PM »
she already got what she wanted. which was attention.

Stop ruining a good ethics discussion  =)   you are likely right though.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

tombogan03884

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 12:51:27 PM »
One of the great things about America is that you are free to be a closed minded bigot with a big mouth.

Why not hold all Christians responsible for actions of the kkk and their kind?

I don't know why I am still surprised and disappointed when vocal members of the pro-gun community pull stupid crap like this lady, and get an bunch of support online.  Please stay off my side! You make all of gun culture look like assholes to people who don't know better.  I'd rather be associated with open carry Texas.

Let's deport Muhammad Ali and his family!  Because 9/11 ::).

First off, the KKK were not "Christians, they were Democrats.
2nd, the MAU I served with in 1978 was the one that got blown up in Beirut in '82, my platoon was directly over the blast site and all that was found was red goo. So you can shove your inclusive tolerance up your ass.
I say gas every one of the goat f*cking vermin.

WIshooter

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2014, 01:26:23 PM »
First off, the KKK were not "Christians, they were Democrats.
2nd, the MAU I served with in 1978 was the one that got blown up in Beirut in '82, my platoon was directly over the blast site and all that was found was red goo. So you can shove your inclusive tolerance up your ass.
I say gas every one of the goat f*cking vermin.

Wow.  Astounding.  I don't think I'm someone who would be considered overly tolerant in most circles.  You are sick.

This forum has gone to shit.

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2014, 01:35:21 PM »
Wow.  Astounding.  I don't think I'm someone who would be considered overly tolerant in most circles.  You are sick.

This forum has gone to shit.
Tom is right. the whole religion is about eradicating others by converting infidels or killing them. which will you be?
I know where I stand and I'm fairly sure I know where the majority of these forum members stand as well.

Deepwater
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

WIshooter

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2014, 01:57:37 PM »
I guess I am just not very tolerant of assholes who preach hate and violence against large groups of barely related men, women and children(almost 1/4 of the worlds population in this case).  Not of the jihadi assholes overseas, and not the ones in this country either.

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2014, 02:22:35 PM »
So genocide of everyone that practices the second largest religion in the world is the answer?
Approximately 1.6 BILLION people? Really?

What do you do with people that have names like "Massad Ayoob"?
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk