Author Topic: Woman Declares Her Shooting Range Off Limits To ALL MUSLIMS !  (Read 14272 times)

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Woman Declares Her Shooting Range Off Limits To ALL MUSLIMS !
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2014, 05:55:14 PM »
Back in the late 80's, the majority of the smaller grocers, and convenience store owners/proprietors were bought out by Arabs.  It was done all over the country.  Most of these stores are in 'the hood'.  Briefcases of cash are a very persuasive argument to sell.

I dealt with these Arabs daily as I was a breadman.  I sold bread.

Some of the Arabic I learned when serving in the middle east in the late 70's/early 80's came in pretty handy.  I never let on that I knew any Arabic, and most of the time, the Arabs would only speak to each other in Arabic.

THEY HATE US!  They send money back to the West Bank, Gaza, Hamas, The Muslim Brotherhood.

Them rag headed, rug kneeling, sand flea infested, camel jockey's only want to see us dead, and have themselves in control of this once great nation.  Don't doubt me on this.  I know of what I speak.

AND THESE ARE THE MODERATE MUSLIM'S

There is an 'Islamic Center' less than a mile from the house.  When the SHTF, Imma gonna burn that shithole down!

Call me a bigoted,racist,asshole if you wish.  I've lived among them, I've worked among them, I've done business with them.

THEY WANT NOTHING MORE THAT TO DELIGHT IN OUR UNTIMELY DEMISE, BY WHATEVER MEANS!

Get rid of 'em.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2014, 12:24:41 AM »
Found this in the comments section here,Thought it was pretty well reasoned out.
By tasha9692 Stacey Decker Woodward
http://youngcons.com/this-country-doesnt-have-any-mosques-and-just-denied-muslims-proposal-to-build-one/

Islam is a theocracy, not a religion. Islam is the union of political, legal, and religious ideologies. In other words, law, religion and state are forged together to form what Muslims refer to as “The Nation of Islam.”
It is given the sovereign qualities of a nation with clerics in the governing body and Sharia law all in one. This is a Theocracy, not a religion.
The US Constitution does not protect a theocracy.
The 1st Amendment is very specific about protecting the rights of individuals from the government, as it concerns the practice of religions, not theocracies.
It clearly differentiates between government and religion. Again protecting the individual’s religious beliefs and practices from (the state) government.
In Islam, religion and state are one.
We are a Nation governed by laws, the U.S. Constitution. We are not a Nation that is governed by religion, politicians or clerics.
How then can Islam be protected by the U.S. Constitution?
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

tombogan03884

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2014, 06:28:19 AM »
If a country like Angola can ban Islam and deport all Muslims I don't see why we can't .
Of course Angola has fairly secure borders as well.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2014, 02:27:19 PM »
If a country like Angola can ban Islam and deport all Muslims I don't see why we can't .
Of course Angola has fairly secure borders as well.

Works for me.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2014, 05:07:04 AM »
What do you do with people that have names like "Massad Ayoob"?

I think if I was born with that name, I would have changed it to "Frank Smith" long ago.   ;)

Sponsor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk