Author Topic: McDonald v. Chicago - a 5-4 victory applies to state and local regulations  (Read 12398 times)

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28

McDonald v. Chicago - Majority Justices all agree that the 2d Amendment applies to state and local regulation.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1521.pdf

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
VERY COOL     

you have to be happy with that

I can not wait to here the fall out of this one  hehe

now only if it would rub off  over here on some people   ;D
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
Great news!!!   
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

kygunnut

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
Yahoooooo :) :) :)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Sponsor

atmiller

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
I am again shocked that 4 did not agree. 

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Another big decision just in time for the 4th Of July.

I had the SCOTUS send me a copy of the Heller decision.  Now I can add to my collection.

It give me hope that, at least, we will have the means to protect the Constitution, Our Heritage and our Country.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

CDR

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Here we go.  Listen to this tool............... ::)

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/37974676#37974676

Winchester Ranger T .45ACP 230 gr.+P JHP.................................When you care enough to send the very best.

WatchManUSA

• NRA Life Member - Join the NRA!
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
I suspect Chicago and NY cities to find some loophole to still infringe on the second amendment.
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies." (Groucho Marx)

Texas_Bryan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Which four decided against the Constitution?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk