Author Topic: US Dept. Education SWAT team in action!  (Read 11110 times)

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: US Dept. Education SWAT team in action!
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 08:56:03 AM »
Damn.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2011, 09:22:05 AM »

"ALL governmental laws, rules and regulations are enforced at the point of a gun"

Regardless of how you think they SHOULD be enforced, this is what it comes down to.   Many liberals will either deny it or look at you in bewilderment if you tell them this.   But folks, that's how it is.

I think this guy should play the race card.   I think he should hire a flamboyant lawyer and start holding press conferences.  Talk about how they would have never deployed a SWAT team if he were white or if lived in a up-scale neighborhood.

Alf < who will check with the library to make sure I don't have any overdue books.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2011, 10:36:47 AM »
This entire story is outrageous.  That any government agency would break down the door of a private residence and assault a man for a monetary debt is beyond the pale. 

This guy NEEDS to find a hotshot shylock and sue 'em until they bleed! 

The rest of us need to think about restoring honorable, limited, responsive government. 

Tar, feathers, rails and good quality hemp rope should see a rapid rise in demand.
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 10:50:14 AM »
This entire story is outrageous.  That any government agency would break down the door of a private residence and assault a man for a monetary debt is beyond the pale. 

This guy NEEDS to find a hotshot shylock and sue 'em until they bleed! 

The rest of us need to think about restoring honorable, limited, responsive government. 

Tar, feathers, rails and good quality hemp rope should see a rapid rise in demand.

"Should", is the active word here.
This won't happen because the American people have become a nation of gullible sheep who see nothing wrong with black clad thugs, wearing ski masks, and carrying automatic weapons, kicking down citizens doors in the middle of the night.
As long as it's "for the children".
Rome devolved into a "bunch of WOP's" who can't seem to finish a war on the same side they started on.
The British Empire became a bunch of "welfare state Limeys".
And the America that produced "the greatest generation", has sunk to the level of tolerating anything in the name of "safety".
The sheeple deserve what they get.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 02:27:21 PM »

r_w

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 11:40:36 AM »
The "greatest" generation was the greatest FAIL when it came to parenting or handing down values.  They gave their full measure, but left nothing for their own families  :-[
"Why are you carrying a pistol?  Expecting trouble?"

"No Maam.  If I was expecting trouble, I'd have a rifle."

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 879
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 12:15:41 PM »
This is the reason some in government don't want us armed, and the reason we must be armed  >:(

Not to sound paranoid, but in a "smash and grab" situation how am I to tell the good guys from the bad?

We have a meth cooker in our neighborhood, and we have had a murder and a couple of questionable suicides as well.  I would hope that my association with the local law enforcement would buy me the benefit of the doubt, but what if a group made the same error with me that they made here?

Sorry folks, but I have done nothing wrong, and as much as I would hate to be dead, I am not going to double check your credentials against the bad guys if you kick down my door!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 02:22:53 PM »
The "greatest" generation was the greatest FAIL when it came to parenting or handing down values.  They gave their full measure, but left nothing for their own families  :-[

I agree that that era was where things began to 'turn' sour. I don't know if it was so much that they failed to pass it on as much as it was that many of the "boomers" failed to learn. Many (not all, because it only takes 'just enough') decided in the 60's that they had to do it their way......and the problem has done nothing but cascade exponentially with each successive generation.

*(Present company of "boomers" on the forum is excluded, of course)
  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 02:53:46 PM »
Sorry folks, but I have done nothing wrong, and as much as I would hate to be dead, I am not going to double check your credentials against the bad guys if you kick down my door!

Exactly right.
In home invasions the robbers smash in the door while yelling "POLICE!".  Thefts of uniforms have gone on for years.
Steenkin' badges? I have two real ones....neither say police but you can't tell from 10' away.

How the hell are you supposed to know?

My family doesn't engage in illegal activity, we even pay our student loans.::)  If someone smashes in my front door it will be because THEY screwed up and got the wrong house.
The really, really wrong house.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 03:40:33 PM »

We need to form our own HOA in a gated community. I know I would feel much safer with you guys around instead of halfway across the country in every direction. The BG's would have a seriously hard time boosting anything in our neighborhood, that's for sure.  ;D

FQ has to stay in the gatehouse with his Sportical! <cough - cannon fodder - cough>.  ;)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk