2 (9.1%)
Bachmann
0 (0%)
Huntsman
0 (0%)
Anyone else I missed
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: The candidates!  (Read 12151 times)

Timothy

The candidates!
« on: October 12, 2011, 07:34:57 AM »
Lets be civil and brief in our explanations.

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The candidates!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 08:25:07 AM »
Whoever.
Since I am a registered independent I am unable to vote in state primaries.  So I'll vote for anyone but Obama in November 2012. 

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 09:58:44 AM »
Cain, He has the widest experience at actually having a job.
Unlike the collection of lawyers we've been saddled with he has actually produced results, and been successful in several different fields.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 10:04:15 AM »
Cain, He has the widest experience at actually having a job.
Unlike the collection of lawyers we've been saddled with he has actually produced results, and been successful in several different fields.

yep
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 12:41:01 PM »
Of those listed, Cain.... IMHO, his business acumen wins the day and gives him the slight edge.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:07:38 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 01:08:03 PM »
Whoever.
Since I am a registered independent I am unable to vote in state primaries.  So I'll vote for anyone but Obama in November 2012. 

thats pretty much it.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 02:27:34 PM »
I duz like me sum Cain. 

The Hermanator has more experience in everything EXCEPT politics.  And, he has been an outstanding success in everything he's attempted.  And, he's done it all while being black. 

He's actually got a history, and it's an open book for the world to see.

Herm's the epitome of the American Success Story.

That, and he's got a pretty good baritone and a great repertoire of Gospel songs. 

Submitted by a supportive Crusader

“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 05:34:44 PM »
Whoever.

Same here.
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 05:48:55 PM »
OK, I am fully prepared for the flack I am about to take, but.....

Registering independent is a cop out. Pull the fence post out of your ass and pick a side. Being able to register as an independent is just another attempt by the left at political correctness. That way you don't upset anyone by actually taking a stand.

I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

Timothy

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 06:00:43 PM »
I like Cain too but I still think he's got a mountain to climb.

Perry looked good right up until he started talking.  The thing I like about Perry now is how uncomfortable he looks when he's wearing a suit!

;D

I'll be a registered GOP voter come 2012 but my vote in MA will mean nothing.  For this election, the primaries mean everything which is where my vote will matter.  I have no doubt that Romney will win the MA primary if he's still in the race by then but I've been wrong before.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk