Author Topic: Another Potential 2016 Candidate  (Read 12797 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: Another Potential 2016 Candidate
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 12:41:23 PM »
Or.... we could go with David Plouffe's view:   :-X  :-X

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2013/03/18/obama-clinton-david-plouffe-2016-election/1996135/?csp=fbfanpage

Plouffe: Clinton looks 'strongest' for 2016
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2013, 05:32:48 PM »
Actually, I'm more concerned with 2014.  The resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. is campaigning very hard to win back the House and Senate, so said resident can then truly dictate.  I've got a good, solid, unbending supporter of the Second Amendment in the House.  In the Senate, I've got Sherrod (I've never met a gun confiscation plan I didn't like) Brown, and Rob (which way is the wind blowing) Portman.  House and Senate, House and Senate, House and Senate.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2013, 06:05:20 PM »
Clinton got her dibs in early for the gay and lesbian vote, a smart move for the 2016 election and for her pick of the litter (so to speak). Carson sounds good, but needs substance or he will turn into a Hermanator. Paul will be painted as an extremist by the lame stream media and every Democrat in the land. Cruz will be scrutinized and skeletonized unless he is proven spotless, and then he will be crucified in the apostolic manner. You guys know the drill.
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2013, 09:52:26 AM »
Of those at CPAC,
1. Cruz,
1. West
1. Carson
I like em all equally..
Rand Paul is gonna run.. His move on Immigration tells me he sees an opening..
I still DO NOT want Rubio. He's too young and I just don't trust him to not turn into a Bush du jour..
Sounds like Jeb is sizing it up too.. No more Bush's..
I just don't think that the GOP is gonna allow a small got't conservative on the ticket.. I just don't..
They like the big gov't thing way too much to relinquish that much power over the electorate, or the reigns of the Party..
As such, I believe the Dem will take it.. The GOP is already trying to be Democrat light again..
2014 is much more important, at this point in the game.. If we can take the Party back, it has to be from the bottom-up..
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2013, 01:52:39 PM »
What has Carson ever done besides give 2 speeches ?

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 10:41:07 AM »

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2013, 02:44:43 PM »
Tom raises an interesting question.
Other than crawling from abject poverty, finding a massive education, and rising to the top of a "cream of the crop" medical profession to end up a highly skilled and world reknowned pediatric neurosurgeon, he's got nothing. Pit him against a guy who has never held a job in his life until now, has never run anything, but somehow is pretty wealthy, and has really done nothing but write a few books about himself and his ego,  and is now screwing the pooch at the only job he has ever held, how could Carson possibly be considered a legitimate candidate.

He has actually accomplished a LIFE, so that would disqualify him from taking an elected position as a worthless POS.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2013, 06:52:54 PM »
Tom raises an interesting question.
Other than crawling from abject poverty, finding a massive education, and rising to the top of a "cream of the crop" medical profession to end up a highly skilled and world reknowned pediatric neurosurgeon, he's got nothing. Pit him against a guy who has never held a job in his life until now, has never run anything, but somehow is pretty wealthy, and has really done nothing but write a few books about himself and his ego,  and is now screwing the pooch at the only job he has ever held, how could Carson possibly be considered a legitimate candidate.

He has actually accomplished a LIFE, so that would disqualify him from taking an elected position as a worthless POS.

Are you still that gullible ?
None of that stuff helped Romney.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2013, 07:00:20 PM »
Are you still that gullible ?
None of that stuff helped Romney.

Changing his positions every five minutes (and straping his dog to the roof of his car) did in Rommney. Hillary would have kicked his ass. He's the GOP version of John Kerry.

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2013, 08:48:15 PM »
Changing his positions every five minutes (and straping his dog to the roof of his car) did in Rommney. Hillary would have kicked his ass. He's the GOP version of John Kerry.

You should contact planet earth occasionally FQ.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2013, 09:18:14 PM »
You should contact planet earth occasionally FQ.
Really? What of the above would you disagree with? He was a weak ass candidate that no one trusted, not even the GOP base.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk