Author Topic: Resistance in Ct.  (Read 11655 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 576
Re: Resistance in Ct.
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 05:11:56 PM »
Man this is a shame what is going on there.  I hope the political elites don't follow through with terrorizing homeowners by kicking their doors down with a US version of a storm trooper....all you can do is wait for them to finish up and hope they don't cap you or your young child or wife for a trophy.   That sort of thing could lead to victims fighting back against the elites and the door kickers on similar terms and at their own homes at distance without ninja suits and door knockers.  Crap...nobody wants that....danged liberal/progressive/Marxists stirring up trouble that could lead to a bunch of innocent people getting killed.  Can we not just all get along without messin' with people....I mean really...go pick on people who wear sweaters or something.  Glad I don't live in Ct. so I don't have to worry about it.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2014, 05:39:41 AM »
Man this is a shame what is going on there.  I hope the political elites don't follow through with terrorizing homeowners by kicking their doors down with a US version of a storm trooper....all you can do is wait for them to finish up and hope they don't cap you or your young child or wife for a trophy.   That sort of thing could lead to victims fighting back against the elites and the door kickers on similar terms and at their own homes at distance without ninja suits and door knockers. Crap...nobody wants that....danged liberal/progressive/Marxists stirring up trouble that could lead to a bunch of innocent people getting killed.  Can we not just all get along without messin' with people....I mean really...go pick on people who wear sweaters or something.  Glad I don't live in Ct. so I don't have to worry about it.

Vanderboergh (sp?) of the Sipsey Street Irregulars has published a list of all of the state senators and Reps who voted for the CT bill. Said list includes the home addresses of all of those on the list. He also has made available photos of each as well as phone numbers in a separate list.

Seems fair . . . .  ::)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

dipisc

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2014, 11:37:53 AM »
Hi;

just got a email from a lady that was active with the Reform Party when Perot was a hot item. I believe she wants to restart the group and help change things in that State.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2014, 01:07:06 PM »
You guys need to review this.  Resistance in your own home is futile and can get you killed.

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2014, 01:10:40 PM »
You guys need to review this.  Resistance in your own home is futile and can get you killed.

A Grand Jury just refused to indite a guy that shot and killed a LEO serving a "No-Knock" warrant.  A few of those and you WILL see a shift in tactics by Law Enforcement as well as a few heads rolling.

A thought occurred to me while watching the video.  How we set up the entrance to gain entrance to our homes could deter Law Enforcement.  Guarding sensitive items in Germany we had a box which locked people inside while we checked their ID against our entry list and "rolled the dice" for random searches.  Not that you would have to be that elaborate but just create a choke point that can be covered from fortified cover.  An alley of rose bushes perpendicular to the house with a brick facade and a covered port would be inconspicuous, kind of. 
He who dares wins.  SAS

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:38:19 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2014, 02:13:23 PM »
Magoo's idea is a lot more effective than casting votes in rigged elections.
Even if "Resistance is futile", it is still the duty of every Citizen .

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2014, 06:00:10 AM »
<snip>
Even if "Resistance is futile", it is still the duty of every Citizen .
<snip>

Rather than dying a brave SOB outgunned and outnumbered in my own home I'll take living for another day or so.  Think like you are in real estate.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2014, 06:09:47 AM »
Fox had a couple of the guys on last night who are "resisting". They both had the "bring it on!" attitude. There are a lot of lawyers getting in on this, as is the NRA. They want this to escalate to door to door arrests, and see it played out in court. A lot of people are really fed up with the fact they've been legislated into criminals, by doing nothing more than legally purchasing a firearm.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2014, 08:26:04 AM »
Even if "Resistance is futile", it is still the duty of every Citizen.

If this goes door to door with "no knock" warrants in the middle of the night, someone is going to get killed. If it turns out to be a cop, this will get far greater nationwide media attention than it is now. If they kill a citizen, all bets are off. Cameras will be everywhere watching these freedom robbers every move. I think we've reached a crossroads here. The police and legislators have really painted themselves into a corner. I can all but guarantee you they wished they hadn't done this. The burden to end it is all on them, along with how it's going to end.

The worst thing they can do will be to offer some type of "amnesty", and push back the registration date. That will do nothing but gather even more resistance. The bulk of these people could have complied, but chose not to. More time is going to do nothing except make them even more defiant.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2014, 09:20:25 AM »
If this goes door to door with "no knock" warrants in the middle of the night, someone is going to get killed. If it turns out to be a cop, this will get far greater nationwide media attention than it is now. If they kill a citizen, all bets are off. Cameras will be everywhere watching these freedom robbers every move. I think we've reached a crossroads here. The police and legislators have really painted themselves into a corner. I can all but guarantee you they wished they hadn't done this. The burden to end it is all on them, along with how it's going to end.

The worst thing they can do will be to offer some type of "amnesty", and push back the registration date. That will do nothing but gather even more resistance. The bulk of these people could have complied, but chose not to. More time is going to do nothing except make them even more defiant.

There maybe some advantage to extending the confrontation. 

One is that folks have taken a stand...went right to the brink and are willing to go all the way over for their right.  That takes a lot of courage and fortitude.  If the government pushes the brink farther out, they will need to find that courage and fortitude again.  Most might, I hope, but some will not and the ranks of the resistance will be lessened.

Another social pressure.  Smear campaigns listing the names and addresses of violators, rewards for turning in violators, even though they are likely to be known already, it will rally support for the law and create more pressure to comply.  Billboards and ads on public transportation vilifying resistors (the usual stuff) could be increased.

Also, it will give the government time to apply non-confrontational means to encourage compliance.  For instance, withholding any financial assistance to anyone not in compliance.  VA benefits perhaps, any state income tax deductions might go away for resistors.  Home and Life insurance rates for them might be raised by law.  Zoning penalties for having unregistered weapons might be applied.

Refusal to comply with any of those actions could lead to confrontation like not  paying additional taxes imposed, but some will not...like withholding any paid benefits and increases in insurance costs...you don't comply or pay up, you do without the benefit...no one shows up at your door.

I expect that postponing the confrontation will tend to reduce the ranks of the stalwart by making it a growing PITA to hold out for the final reckoning.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk