Author Topic: Tower 7  (Read 13917 times)

saltydogbk

• Better to die on my feet than live on my knees
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Tower 7
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 01:22:29 PM »
Please tell me that is not you in that picture...  I try to keep my thoughts pure when I'm on this site ;D
You can never have too many guns, or too much ammo

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 01:24:14 PM »
Well Marshal has been known to get crazy with a camera... and I Do have a tiger claw bathtub.................. :-\
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

WatchManUSA

• NRA Life Member - Join the NRA!
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 03:59:58 PM »
Marshal'ette,

Of course you can believe whatever you wish to believe.  Also, it is always good to question and challenge the truth.  In something as large as the 9/11 tragedy there are just too many issues, too many points of view and too many agendas.

I hope that you are speaking in hyperbole when you say you can't trust anyone but a close circle of friends.  You seem like too nice of a person to really have that world view. 
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies." (Groucho Marx)

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 04:18:51 PM »
First...
Please tell me that is not you in that picture...  I try to keep my thoughts pure when I'm on this site ;D

It's not me.. LOL

Second.....

Marshal'ette,

I hope that you are speaking in hyperbole when you say you can't trust anyone but a close circle of friends.  You seem like too nice of a person to really have that world view. 

I am VERY VERY VERY VERY soft hearted..and waaaayyy too trusting..
But I really am changing on the trust thing...and becoming more wary.  I have been bit in the ass so many times I have lost count on believing what people say.
  I have learned to use my own instincts and rely on my gut feeling..So to say I don't trust ANYONE ..is going out on a limb..
but where the government is concerned ..and big business is concerned? 
Yep... I don't trust them any further than I could throw them.
That doesn't make any less female ..or "soft" or "nice".. It just makes me sharper, more internally wary. more acutely aware, and on my toes more than I used to be when I thought everyone could be trusted to be, say and act like they said they were.

I guess I am one of those" you get what you see" kind of people..
Not many are like that anymore.
It's sad........

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2008, 04:26:05 PM »

..........  I have been bit in the ass so many times I have lost count ...........

That's your fault for having such a cute ass!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 04:40:40 PM »

1776 Rebel

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 04:41:46 PM »
Marshal'ette

When you say you don't trust govt or big business I humbly suggest the following...There is no such thing as either ! Yup. There are only PEOPLE that happen to work at the same address.

After a good many years thinking that same way, I came to the conclusion that what I was really seeing was how much PEOPLE suck. Yes there are wonderful folks out there. Lots of them. But there are also LOTS of just plain lousy dirt bags. I've worked in govt and big business. There was nothing in either that was unique. Only the amount of power that some PEOPLE had at the time. When you run into some pain in the arse at Motor Vehicles you just as easily could have been talking to another MV employee who would have treated you nicely. Same goes for BATF, FBI etc. You may not believe that, but I believe it to be true. I worked in LE. I saw guys (like myself) that detested the macho, treat the civilian as sh*t attitude. That is why I left. I worked beside guys that were working on their PHd's in Hebrew Literature (no jokes). Thoughtful, kind, gentle. They had simply taken a civil service exam for a job. I also worked beside alcoholic, beligerent, nasty bastards that were drunk on the job most of the time. It was a pure sampling of humanity. So keep smiling. Life is good. Ignore as much as you can the negative side of life and rejoice in the beauty and absolute wonder of this world that the good lord made !

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 04:45:33 PM »

That's your fault for having such a cute ass!

WHAT??

What does that have to do with trust or 9-11...??

**shaking my head, confused**

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 04:48:08 PM »
1776 Rebel??~~~~~~~~~~~
 You are absolutely right.. all the way around.
 Thanks for saying what I KNEW but just didn't get the words out right.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 04:51:50 PM »
WHAT??

What does that have to do with trust or 9-11...??

**shaking my head, confused**

Absolutely nothing!  I was talking about cute behinds! ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Ron J

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 04:55:42 PM »
Marshal’ette … I’m just really glad you didn’t say that was Marshall in the tub!  

A wise woman once said on another thread, “Let’s call a pig’s ass pork”.  I agree with that sentiment for these “conspiracy theories” or any theories on what happened to bring those buildings down.   Call it as the evidence shows … not what to what a documentary shows.  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk