Poll

Homeland Security is concerned about returning military veterans, especially combat soldiers.  ARE YOU ABOUT TO PEE DOWN BOTH LEGS?

NO.  Give me a break, what kind of loons are running the asylum now?
53 (98.1%)
Well you know, we need not be judgemental and consider everything, it could be.
1 (1.9%)
Yes, our new government is both enlightened and infallible.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: May 16, 2009, 06:21:59 AM

Author Topic: P O L L - - - MILITARY VETERANS -- DO THEY SCARE YOU?  (Read 11229 times)

Sgt Z Squad

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: P O L L - - - MILITARY VETERANS -- DO THEY SCARE YOU?
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 01:38:18 PM »
I want these guys, past and present watching my back! Semper Fi Devil Dogs!
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. [Romans 5:8] ::)

D-Man

• Active Forum Member
    • 5 Arrows Tactical
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 04:09:42 PM »
Myself and the other vets had fun saying to each other yesterday, "Hi I am radicalized terrorist, you must be as well.  Semper Fi!"  We all had a laugh at that one.  Guess I scare myself in the mirror.  Although that male pattern baldness does scare me.

Darren

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor / NRA Personal Protection Inside the Home / NRA Metallic & Shotgun Reloading / NRA RSO

UT/FL/VA Certified CCW Instructor

http://www.5arrowstactical.com/

http://twitter.com/5ArrowsTactical

http://www.nevadabackcountrytours.com/

Semper Fidelis!

Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle - Psalm 144:1

Texas_Bryan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 04:18:14 PM »
Myself and the other vets had fun saying to each other yesterday, "Hi I am radicalized terrorist, you must be as well.  Semper Fi!"  We all had a laugh at that one.  Guess I scare myself in the mirror.  Although that male pattern baldness does scare me.

Governor Perry said yesterday, "you all don't look like a bunch of extremist, but if you are, I'm with ya!"  I was proud to have our vets lead us on our march to the river yesterday.

graywolf

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 04:42:37 PM »
Actually it's the Somali - Al Quada veterans who will be returning home to Minnesota that scare me!
Hannibal ad portas  Hannibal is at the gates

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 06:02:47 PM »
Did they snap because they were vets?  Every demographic has its bad apples, and like you said, vets are probably fewer than most.  They fear these people because vets leaders and confident, and if a bunch of them got together against the government, politically or whatever, they are going to have the ability to move people.  This is a move to discredit our brothers, those crazies extremist, don't listen to or follow them, they're damaged goods.  I wouldn't trade one vet for a thousand politicians...even if he was crazy or extreme, because he still wouldn't be able to top Washington's craziness.

They give you a medal for shooting some raghead you never saw before, that hasn't done anything to you (yet), but if you shoot the banker who repo'd your house, or your wifes boyfriend then you are a psycho.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:39:45 AM »

sgtmac

• Forum Member
  • MIO ops off the coast of Kuwait
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 06:07:38 PM »
To be honest, most people that don't know me, are scared of me! My friends have come to accept it, mostly!

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 06:45:48 PM »
At this time, the only veteran that scares me is Al Gore.  Probably a few others in DC also.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 576
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2009, 09:42:58 PM »
At this timr, the only veteran that scares me is Al Gore.  Probably a few others in DC also.

Al Gore is certainly scary, but I think that Rahm emmanuel (sp?) is more threatening.  You've got to wonder what somebody like Rahm is planning for the people who don't agree with him.  It sometimes seems that politically motivated people, people who have a crusade with them in the lead, always tout danger for that very thing they wish to deprive other people of.  Remember the privacy concerns of the Clintons a few administrations back....so worried about privacy, heck, they even campaigned on it...then promptly gathered up the FBI background checks to see what was up with their competitors. 

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 09:45:47 PM »
NO.  Give me a break, what kind of loons are running the asylum now?     - 35 (100%)
Well you know, we need not be judgemental and consider everything, it could be.    - 0 (0%)
Yes, our new government is both enlightened and infallible.    - 0 (0%)

Total Voters: 35

Seriously, what the hell was the point of putting it to a vote?  ;D
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 576
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 09:54:50 PM »
Seriously, what the hell was the point of putting it to a vote?  ;D

Oh.....I don't know.  I might be guilty of my own bias and injected ridicule...kind of like the polls the libs do.  So, I did demonize them a bit by implying, correctly I might add, that they are loons in the funny farm.  Then I maybe, picked fun at the Bamobots who voted for him....with the next two statements...so I guess that was constructed to frame his supporters as, oh I don't know, maybe the loons they really are.

So, I guess you could say I had an agenda.   ;D

Heck, I got up the other morning full of steam and headstrong and I needed a laugh...I particularly liked the part, where I made fun of them by implying they were frightened old women who would pee down both legs if confronted by a someone, like our vets, who are real men and women.  I'm sorry, I apologize for the feeble attempts at ridiculing the leftist loons...Tom or Haz could do it so much better than I, but then like I said I had attitude going.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk